“A good balance ”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We came for dinner . We ´ve waited for a few minutes and got our table quickly .. the sushi were delicious .. a very spécial star for «  ouni maki «  wich are my favorite ... il’s goog , Fresh, ans delicious

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Sushizanmai has plenty of outlets in Japan so you won’t missed it. The place here was clean and service was good. Compared to sushi in Singapore, definitely fresher. Compared to sushi in Tsukiji Market, less fresh. Price here is moderate and affordable.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

After strolling around finding the best restaurants in the area were all booked, we stumbled upon this chain sushi ( and everything else ) restaurant.

Reception and service, absolutely charming. 5 star. Sushi, average at best. It is not quite value for money compared to other joints, unfortunately for them. Would I go back? Probably if need be, but without enthusiasm.

What I found amazing is that today at Tsujiki Market, where we had a fantastic Donburi meal at another place where we were the only non locals, the branch of this chain had the longest line of waiting tourists. Why anybody would want to do that, is beyond my comprehension.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Fast service, careful presentation and extremely fresh fish. Good price for the quality of fish. The fatty tuna was delicious! Easy to navigate if you don’t speak Japanese and everyone was very nice as well. Would definitely come back!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Their is few branches around TOKYO and I do make it a pint to visit at least once when in Tokyo. This time I went twice! So, this is not a tourist restaurant, as told by one Japanese waiter in other sushi place! And he highly recommended it! Why, because, it’s not cheap and not fancy! This fish is fresh and the variety is big.
The service is good. Preferably, you need to go with Japanese speaking person to make your life easier. But there is English menu.

Highly recommended for foodies!

Been to Sushizanmai Yurakucho-ten? Share your experiences!