“Well... Wow!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

This was absolutely amazing. The ambience was great, the whole ninja setting was fun and even though some parts of it were a bit cheesy, they were fun nontheless.
The food was incredible. I was expecting a show and an OK food but what I got was a great inventive cuisine - may I say a modern twist on traditional japanese food. It was a lot of fun and delicious.
I forgot my bag in the restaurant and they gave it to me even after closing time when I returned. I vey much appreciated that.
5/5 well deserved.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Magnificant location, very lovely staff, excellent and delicious food. We spend a great time with the Ninjas.

1  Thank Cottong J
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Dinner for 2 at the restaurant was great fun. Food was really good and was served in all sorts of styles, each fitting with the theme. Interior of the restaurant is nicely done, sort of ninja HQ style. Master Ninja magician stopped by to show some magic tricks, also great fun. Not cheap but surely recommended for a fun evening. Also suitable for kids.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We booked a dinner at the Ninja Akasaka restaurant on the advice of some friends because it sounded fun. You enter through an obscure door and are guided through various spooky passageways in the dark until you get to your private cell. The food was delicious and creative and far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended! I’ve attached a few pictures of the food including the Ninja throwing star crackers with pâté, the Ninja “cream puff,” and the snow frog dessert (cheesecake).

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I love here! one of the best restaurants that i know in my life! it is very funny and interesting. There are magic, action and fun. The most i liked was the soup with the hot rock and the wasab desert. But everything is amazing!

Been to NINJA AKASAKA? Share your experiences!