All reviews single room tokyo dome sauna onsen suidobashi bathroom lobby japan
Reviewed 10 April 2017

The location was great. Easy walk to train stations and very close to quite a few bars, restaurants, and of course, Tokyo Dome City and all of it's shopping, restaurants, and attractions. If you forgot anything, there's a large Don Quijote down the street as well. It's also an easy walk to the park behind Tokyo Dome.

I booked through Hotels.com and reserved a double bed non-smoking. Just as described. The room was actually a lot more spacious than I expected based on previous encounters in Japan. Private bathroom with a decent sized tub/shower. The room had a mini fridge as well. The beds were pretty comfortable for a hotel, though the pillows weren't so great.

We did have an English-speaking person check us in. While the language capability may not be fluent, we were able to communicate and I only speak a couple of words of Japanese. They were also kind enough to hold our luggage after check out while we explored around.

There's a restaurant on site as well as public baths (gender specific) and they give you the code at check in. We didn't venture there, but they are available. It was very quiet and just what we needed. Free WIFI in the rooms as well. I'd stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HaileyT
Itsuro_Suzuki, Front desk at the b tokyo suidobashi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Thank you for choosing the b suidobashi and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to learn about your positive experience regarding room,location.

We look forward to welcoming you again!

Best regards,
the b suidobashi
Suzuki

Reviewed 12 February 2017

The hotel is hard to find at the first time. As typical for Tokyo, the rooms are very small. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly and supporting!
The rooms feature an air cleaner whichnis helpful for people with an allergy.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank René M
hotel_the_b, フロント オフィス マネージャー at the b tokyo suidobashi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear René M,

Thank you for staying with us at the b suidobashi and providing the feedback. I am very pleased to read your generous comment.

Firstly regarding location, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused you first time. We are located in calm and quiet part of central Tokyo, only steps away from main street. It is only takes 3 minutes from Suidobashi metro station, 7 minutes from JR suidobashi station and also easily accessible from other metro options on foot. We provide access information from those stations with detail on our website, it would be appreciated if those information will be helpful, and we will gladly offer more precise information if necessary. If coming from Narita Airport with large travle laggage, taking taxi at "Keisei Ueno station" on Keisei Skyliner is another option for easier travel to the b suidobashi (takes 60 minutes / about 3,500yen in total, ).
Suidobashi icon, Tokyo Dome city, is within 5 minutes walking distance. Then, this makes our location ideal for leisure purpose and exploring within Tokyo and we actually receive many positive feedbacks on location for the convenience.

Our double and twin room are more spacious thna single rooms with 14 to 22 square meters. We will gladly offer those spacious room according to your liking or convenience for your travel.
The Japanese bath you mentioned is very appreciated among hotel guests, and this also equip with sauna for refresh.
Your compliments on room cleanliness and members are truly appreciated for us. I shared it with entire team.
We all continually strive to perform our best for guests’ comfortable stay, encouraged by your kind words.

It was our great pleasure to have you stay here on this occasion.
We all look forward to seeing and welcoming you again in the future.

With much appreciation,

H. Yanagi
Front Desk Manager
the b suidobashi

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Bad from the start . I lost my reservation number call hotel and what a fiasco . Not a person speaks English . Not one ! Website states hotel speaks Japanese and English . Desk clerk keeps me on hold for 10 minutes never again to pick up phone . Canceling reservation

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank Roncip
hotel_the_b, Executive Office at the b tokyo suidobashi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Dear Roncip,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused you when you gave us a call for inquiry.
Unfortunately english speakers were absent at that time, however we understand that our response was improper and far out of professional,
we are ashamed that we were not able to attend on you after letting you wait on hold for a while, which must not be happened.
We truly regret this brought to the end at your cancellation.
We take all the necessary steps to make sure that this problem will not happen again.

We sincerely appreciate you provided this issue here, and again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience on this occasion.
Our members take great interest in customer service to ensure that our hotel guest have pleasant and comfortable stay with us.
So we do hope that we are able to have the opportunity to welcome you one day.

H. Yanagi
Hotel Manager / the b suidobashi

Reviewed 24 December 2013

A great value in Tokyo for about $80 a night. A little difficult to find initially, but within easy walking distance of Suidobashi station and Tokyo Dome. The big plus of this hotel was the wonderful Japanese bath on the basement level complete with sauna and plunge pool as well as two different baths with different temperatures. Staff were very helpful with sightseeing information and the room was comfortable and quiet

Room tip: As in most of Japan rooms were small and my friend and I opted on getting two single rooms instead of trying to share a twin room
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Phil B
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This is officially one of my favorite places to stay while in Tokyo. It is walking distance from Tokyo Dome, many sidestreet restaurants and an MRT station. The hotel location itself is very quiet.

The rooms, as typical in Japan, are just the right size. The bed was wonderful, I got a great night's sleep. The breakfast, I really enjoyed very much. It was a traditional Japanese buffet breakfast with all the various boiled options, rice variants, tea and congee. As a vegetarian, I got to eat many of what was offered. Hotel guests come down to eat in their robes provided by the hotel. Very intimate. There is also an Onsen in the basement, but I wasn't adventurous enough to try it. What I enjoyed most of all: the fully automated bathroom. Toilet tech rules!

Date of stay: December 2012