All reviews early flight one night close to the airport shuttle bus within walking distance min walk rooms are small no frills hotel is perfect car rental free wifi an evening meal good nights sleep the staff were extremely friendly english breakfast quick check overnight stop
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Literally a 5 minute walk to airport so perfect for a one night stay. Room was small but comfortable, equipped with a TV and hairdryer and extra blanket, although would have preferred an extra pillow. The buffet meal in the restaurant was excellent, so much choice for 18.50 Euros and all fresh and tasty although the drinks were very pricey so beware. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a no-frills base within walking distance of the airport (literally a few minutes' gentle stroll) then this hotel is ideal.

The staff are very nice and helpful and they even offer a €2 transfer to the airport which proved helpful at 4am in the rain! Dinners and breakfasts are not included but are both reasonably priced and very tasty.

Downsides would be that the interior soundproofing (between rooms) is poor, the lighting in my room was very dim and unpleasant on such a rainy day as the one I arrived on, and the bed wasn't particulary welcoming, but let's be clear here: this is an extremely basic Hotel sitting almost within the airport compound and within view of the check-in building. You're not going to choose this place to spend anything more than one or two nights maximum but it serves its purpose perfectly.

I had a TV, desk & chair, cupboard, bed, free Wi-Fi, power-points and a very welcome and powerful shower, so no gripes whatsoever for €50 for the night.

What made it for me was the staff. They behaved as if this was a 4-star upmarket hotel. Well done folks! That's how you do it!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jedgemund
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We arrived around midnight and were wondering how we would get to the Hotel as i had read some differing reviews, we decided on a Taxi, when we approached one of the drivers who seemed surprised , and said it was very easy to walk to, and gave us directions, turn left out of airport and follow the curve of the flyover road, cross the main road to your left and turn right walk a short way and cross back over and through the hotel car park, it took about 6 minutes due to the time of our arrival, there was very little traffic, we then received a very warm and friendly welcome followed by a very good sleep in the compact, clean/tidy room, Breakfast next morning was very varied well attended and plentiful, check out was equally friendly and efficient

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Stayed one night in order to catch a flight the next morning. The hotel is an easy 3-4 minute walk from the terminal building (the sidewalk path is marked if you exit the terminal and stay on the left). Check-in was quick and friendly. From the exterior the building doesn't look terribly appealing, but I found the room to have everything I needed, and most importantly for an airport hotel was very quiet. I also had the buffet dinner at the restaurant which was very tasty and reasonably priced.

This hotel was a good experience and I would absolutely stay again if I needed to be close to Porto airport.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I only spend one night there and it was very clean and the check in was very easy. I found the room a bit too dark, would prefer more lights, and I found it a bit small, especially if you plan to stay there longer

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo