Lets start this review with the downsides of Colca Lodge (room 23): the temperature of the shower is fluctuating so be aware. The roomtemperature is centrally regulated and I asked the frontdesk twice to adjust it, but it never happened. No wifi in the room and wifi is slow anyway.
But this lodge is by far the best we had in Peru! It is not a problem that the lodge is not in the village (normally this would be our preference) because of the hotsprings and the short walk to the lamas and alpacas. The room itself is spacious and comfortable and lunch and dinner (included in our package) is very good. Twice a day a 3 course meal is a little too much though. Expensive but highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There Are Places In The World Where Still The Sun Shines Forth At Dawn, And On Cold Nightthe Stars Dance In A Eternal Sky Full Of Peace And Magic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au and HotelQuickly so you can book your Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs Hotel Yanque
- Colca Lodge Spa And Hot Springs - Hotel