Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$92.20
from US$63.52
from US$25.71
More Info
All reviews private tour small group grand tour great tour timanfaya national park el golfo camel ride canary islands highly recommend this company cruise critic green lagoon knowledgeable guide salt flats recent cruise grapes are grown enjoyable tour full day tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Olaya was driving the minibus and providing more than excellent comments on the Timanfaya national park and its origins. Really IMPRESSIVE, maaaany thanks!!!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

If you are looking for a fantastic guide to show you around Timanfaya, look no further! Angela was an incredible guide and made sure we had a great time. No queue, no overcrowded bus, an overall 10/10 experience!

Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

It really makes a difference booking a tour with a good operator. In my case Lanzarote Experience organized a very well explained full day tour of Lanzarote. Not only we skipped the crowds as in Timanfaya if might take ppl not going on a tour 3 hours to ge in but the explanations were outstanding I feel i learned so much about volcanos, pirates, rocks and much more. I fully recommend to book a tour with them!

The knowledge from the guide was outstanding

Reviewed 6 July 2021

I really recommend this excursion to visit Lanzarote. The visit was just astonishing,
everything is impressive.
The private guide Angela was just amazing, professional, very attentive and all the time smiling. We were a group of 8 in a mini-bus, no queue to visit the different sites and she gave us lot of time to make pictures, to get detailed explanation.
We had a lunch in the local restaurant El Lago (this was the only moment which was not that good, schrimps not fresh at all, you could even smell it and my wife started to feel bad later BUT THIS IS NOT THE FAULT of the excursion tour and I really want to make this precision clearly)
I will totally recommend this excursion coz you won't regret it at all.
Thank you a lot Angela!!
We are going back to Paris with lot of memories thanks to you.

The unique recommendatio I will have is to maybe choose another local restaurant other than El Lago in order to not destroy this amazing day out.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank 2910Gon
Reviewed 11 June 2021

If you want to learn about the island, it’s remarkable formation, agricultural history, and enjoy the warm welcome of the perfect tour guide, we highly recommend this tour. This trip was the higlight of our vacation. Angela was the kindest person and knows every of the island.

Timanfaya is impressive. The impact of nature is a humbling experience and the scenery is of another world. The tour was informative, relaxing and beautiful at the same time.

Date of experience: June 2021