“Nice Bar, Nice Service ”

Neptune Bar & Lounge
Ranked #723 of 1,649 Restaurants in Alicante
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Description: Its a lovely bar in the most beautiful place of Alicante that offers a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy cold beer, unique cocktails, tasty food and football!!!
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

First time here and it was perfect for sitting and enjoying some wine or whatever with friends. Can’t comment on the food, but everything else was a go.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We visited here on January 6th which is 'Kings Day' in Spain which means its has the feel of a cross between our Christmas day and New Year's Day. We were pleased to find a bar with a nice view open so we ordered a bottle of Cava and we sat on the outside terrace. I cannot comment on the food as we didn't eat so for our needs and purpose it was fine.

1  Thank prguru2015
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I went here yesterday and was originally tempted by the very reasonable price advertised for 1 litre of Sangrias. That was a disappointing because it was pretty much all ice and even when we had finished the sangria the jug was still 2/3 full of ice. I ordered a cheeseburger and chips and contrary to what the picture showed this was anything but a juicy meaty burger bulging from a bun with melted cheese running down the side. What we were given was a cheap thin patty completely lost inside the bun. The burger was cold and raw in the middle. I had already taken a bite. I told the waitress who was very apologetic and took mine and my friends burger away to be redone. What came back was every bit as bad. This was not just pink in the middle but this was raw minced meat. The waitress tried to defend it saying in her best English that it was the fabric of the meat. I’ve been eating burgers for over 50 years and this was truly terrible by any benchmark and at €7.50 was a bit pricey too. Avoid this place at all costs. Read the other reviews. You have been warned.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Came across this place whilst walking around the harbour.Very nice from the outside and inside
A jug of Sangria ordered, filled to the brim with large ice cubes and not much sangria content.The menu showed a picture of a succulent, juicy cheeseburger. What was presented was nothing of the sort. A very thing piece of meat in a bun which did not look appetising at all. Was very hungry so proceeded to munch my way through this.Half way through, a friend who had ordered the same, gasped and said the meat was raw. I checked my burger and to my horror it was pink and raw. Sent it back and the made us a new one. Astonishingly the new one was burnt to cinders on the outside but raw inside again. Had one bite and had to leave it, my friends second one was raw as well and had to abandon our afternoon feast. We didnt get charged for the burgers but poor show to serve undercooked food.Luckily did not fall ill.Definitely not recommended.I am feeling quite sick just thinking about it.

2  Thank ipcress
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

View is great. Nice place to sit and drink
Have never eaten here so can't comment on food. Cocktails are Good!