All reviews jimmy's bar fairy tale modern conveniences small luxury wedding party beautiful park memorable stay eldest daughter wonderful hotel kaiser wilhelm ii wonderful setting five star hotel minute drive rose garden frankfurt area queen victoria large room
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I love about this hotel almost everything. Especially the beautiful manor house, a landscapes and very old library after the royal princess Victoria.
You feel yourself like a part of this history, treated very well.
Everything is neat and clean. Stuff is very helpful.
The breakfasts with a shampain are great. Only think you may not like is the bill in the restaurant. They often have a mistake of 30-40 €. So it’s better to check your bills.
Also here is the nice 18 hols golf course. And lovely Thermal baths Taunus in just 10-15 m drive.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
DirektionKronberg, Manager at Schloss Hotel Kronberg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Olvonata,

thank you very much for your review. It is the greatest compliment you can receive when guests had the feeling of being completely spoiled and when they had the feeling of being a part of the history – as you did.
Moreover, thank your for your advice which we will take very seriously. We as the Management have taken measures to improve the service standards so that such incidents won't reoccure.
I really hope that you will come back in the near future and my team can provide you with our excellent and friendly service so that you feel like being/coming home.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

The staff, the rooms, the meals, and the service....all outstanding. A must visit if you can. Get the car service to pick you up from the Frankfurt airport. The grounds are also amazing for a walk before or after dinner.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Andrew M,

thank you very much for this overwhelming review.
Indeed Schlosshotel Kronberg is a stunning property with an impressive historical background.
However it is our utmost goal to create a remarkable journey for all our guests, with professionalism and unique service. I really appreciate your warm words for our whole team, who made your stay even more memorable.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Large room, all the expected amenities, plus complimentary shoe care service. Very attentive staff, all special requests handled promptly.
Great Chef!
Golf course on property. Fun to play, below average condition.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JoeG1806,

I am extremely pleased to read that you had a memorable stay with us. As you so rightly indicated, our location is indeed in a wonderful and special area near to Frankfurt.
Our greatest aim is to create unique experiences day per day for our valued guests. Please rest assured that I have shared your warm words with my whole team.
Beside thanking you for taking the time to share your experience on tripadvisor, we are looking forward to welcome you back for another memorable experience in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

It was absolutely amazing time in Schloss kronberg.
This castle hotel has lots of Germany and British history.
So gorgeous, luxurious, and also elegant.
Foods and wines are everything fantastic, waiters choose us everything the best one.
They also has their own wines too. It was nice !
There are beautiful terrace, gardens and huge golf course.
It was good for a morning walk.
All rooms remain the historical things. So you can feel more than 100 years ago.
And the front desk staff are very kind.
Especially Robert, he tried to do the best for the customers all the time. Many thanks.
Highly recommend here, and I will be back in the future!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Hanafromjapan,

thank you very much for your flattering recommendation. We are very happy to read how much you have enjoyed your stay and that you had a truly remarkable experience.
I have forwarded your compliments towards our F&B Team and Front Office Team. Especially Robert thanks you a lot.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon to enchant you again with our professionalism and personally service.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived for one night with work after a long day and poor flight but was warmly welcomed and relaxed immediately.

The whole hotel has such an opulence around it and it is just beautiful to look at.

Check in was quick and then i was shown to my room which was lovely with everything you could possibly want in.

I ordered room service and there has been a slight problem which they couldn’t have apologised more for but was not an issue to me at all.

They had lovely Molten Brown toiletries and an in shower radio!

The bed was super comfortable and I had an amazing nights sleep.

Breakfast was brilliant with lots of choice and lovely fresh orange juice.

The lobby was great and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful.

I have asked that we look to use this as our main hotel for my office as it was absolutely stunning even if the WiFi was a bit slow.

I can’t wait to visit again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
FranzZimmermann, Manager at Schloss Hotel Kronberg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Amy V,

thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to read that our overall atmosphere, room equipment and culinary breakfast offer made a positive impression on you.
It is the best compliment you can receive when guests had an unforgettable stay and want to get back as soon as possible.
Therefore, I am very delighted to read that you have absolutely enjoyed your stay in every aspect and we are looking forward to welcome you soon again.