See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We visited Marigliano at the end of a two-week vacation in Naples. We stayed two nights here in my grandmother's home town, so we could explore the city. The hotel is fabulous. What a nice ending to our trip. The room was gorgeous and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I limped into the hotel because just hours earlier, a car ran over my big toe in Positano (when we got home we found out my toe was broken). The staff kindly provided me with bags of ice so I could ice the toe. Because we wanted to explore the city, they drove us downtown so I didn't have to walk too far. Every single staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing in a gorgeous room. Because my husband has celiac disease, they even provided a gluten-free breakfast for him. If you ever have an occasion to go to Marigliano, this hotel is a must!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Having spent the best part of 5 years staying in Naples city centre I was advised of this hotel which is very close to Pomigliano where my business is conducted.

This is a great find...rooms are spacious and well appointed. Air con, mini Bar, good linens, goods towels and bathroom sundries including a hairdryer. The breakfast room is a delight and the offerings really above the standards of Naples hotels. As a bonus the bar served G&T ...not so easy to find in lots of establishments in this area!

The staff were very friendly and could converse in English which was helpful.

The price was considerably more attractive than my usual Marriott. I will stay here again

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. Very clean hotel and super friendly staff! We had a little miscommunication checking out but they were quick to fix the problem! I would definitely recommend this hotel! And I will for sure come back again! Thank you for the amazing 4 days.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Its a very nice and cozy hotel work for it staff.the room is clean with very nice and traditional furniture,i liked alot the garden and the place for the full breakfast.i will go there again and I recommend it!!!!

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I rest there during my last visit in Pomigliano for Business reason. The Hotel is very near the Pomigliano industrial area, and for this reason I decided to stay there. The hotel is very clean and renewed recently. People are very kind and helpful if needed.

Date of stay: November 2012