Review Highlights
Great Family Holiday

Since our last visit ( when we also had a great time) the sites have been greatly improved with... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
NarelleL66
Mt Martha, Australia
via mobile
Lovely!!!

Great club with wonderful views from the outdoor alfresco area. It has a Porchettas restaurant... read more

Reviewed 5 December 2018
238cherylc
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

All reviews chinese restaurant great outdoor area sat night catch up with friends top spot la porchetta courtesy buses pokies sites yarrawonga concert australia
Reviewed 26 April 2018

These are newly built cabins and are lovely overlooking the lake,seeing the sunrise each morning from our deck was beautiful. We found the cabin tight, we were only 2 adults if it had the 4 people in it that it can hold it would be crowded. The Bathroom is VERY tight, sitting on the toilet your nose can nearly touch the shower screen door. and Im only a 161cm lady.
The unit had everything needed for a great stay, electric blankets, TV microwave, Decent sized fridge,cook top, just no oven.
Ski Club Bar and restaurants are great, very close good sized meals and reasonable prices
We are planning on staying again.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We took advantage of the free shuttle bus to pick us up and later drop us off at our accommodation.

The ski club offers lots of different things each week.

We enjoyed our evening, watching a few bands. It’s worth a visit if you’re in Mulwala.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This venue is a great place to catch up for a social drink with friends
The prices are good and the food not to bad with a few different choices
The free courtesy bus is a real bonus as it will pick you up and drop you off as you wish
Well worth while being a member

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

This club is a very well run establishment, with plenty of outdoor entertainment with the ski show in summer and live music.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Myself and 3 mates have been coming to red hot summer tour for years as well as visiting a number of times for fishing and getaways..
We always make the ski club a destination as the club itself is fantastic along with the staff who work in it.

In all my years of being in the hospitality industry and managing security all over Victoria I have never seen such a horrible and disgusting verbal attack made by one security guards at the end of the event whilst loading patrons onto courtesy busses. I understand it was a big day for the security and I can understand them slightly getting grumpy BUT to the guard short, stocky, bald, working with a female guard on sat night at the buss muster area, you my friend should resign and never ever again work in security. I witnessed you verbally attack an older gentleman for no reason than other he suggested to you that maybe we should line up in format for the busses to make a system that would work and make it much safer for all who were waiting. You unloaded a verbal attack on this man that was totally uncalled for, it was that bad the wife (scared) as hell pulled her husband out of line and decided to walk home 6km in the dark by themselves. You should be ashamed of yourself and it’s guards like you that need to be removed, you acted like I would expect at the age of 18 when you had just got your licence. You have been working at the ski club a long time but honestly I think your days are done.
The only reason I am not posting your attack that we recorded onto social media is out of respect for the club, they should not have to suffer for your lack of clear judgement.
However, the video will be used in my company for training on how to deal with situations like what had happen on this night. I can only hope this gets taken seriously and the ski club ends you employment with them as you are unfit for the roll. I really hope I don’t see you working in that fantastic club next year..!!
You were very lucky that the other 15 males in-line didn’t start on you over what you did, because you would have bitten of more than you could chew.

The venue is fantastic, clean and always inviting to new faces, I recommend going in for a drink, just avoid the guard listed above..

Date of experience: January 2018