“Highly recommend!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
pool
Jacuzzi
outside bar & bbq
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sally D
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We had the most amazing holiday staying at this villa. We were greeted by Tammy who we can not thank enough! She did everything she could to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. She provided excellent service and she definitely enhanced our holiday experience! The villa is absolutely gorgeous and it felt brand new! We had a 10 month old baby with us and he was extremely comforable and loved his first holiday. The photographs do not do the villa justice! It is a home from home and we had everything we needed. We spent our days by the pool and our nights in the hot tub! Beautiful surroundings and safe, clean and luxurious accomodation. We are already talking about booking the villa again for next year! We hired one car to use for supermarket trips etc. Taxi from airport 30euros. Taxis from villa to nearby restaurants 9euros. Highly recommend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Oct 2015
Dear valued customer,
thank you for your review and we are happy that you had a great time on Rhodes island

warmest Greetings

Rhodes4vacation
Dawn V
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Beautiful but sssshh I want to keep it a secret”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I don't even know where to start with this, I do feel torn as I hope the properly gets bookings but one of it's attributes was the solitude, peace, privacy and lack of other tourists...
However, it is wonderful, easily the best rental property I have stayed in, the service from Tammy, the property manager is second to none and I really felt like she is a friend, there when you need her but not intrusive. We arrived in the early hours of a Sunday morning, picked up our hire car at the airport (I would recommend a hire car as an essential). I felt dubious about contacting the number I had as it was such a late hour but she could not have been more friendly and welcoming,she gave me instructions as to how,to get to the meeting point, where she waited and we followed her to the property. I was overwhelmed on first sight. It is well equipped, tastefully furnished and has just about everything you can think of. I do think that this impeccable attention to detail was the thing that made it so special, I felt instantly at home. When Tammy left us we sat out on the terrace with a chilled glass of wine just taking it all in.
The property is exactly as described and very accurate. We catered for ourselves a lot of the time as it was so pleasant sitting there but we also followed Tammy's recommendations and sampled some gorgeous tavernas. Our son was married during our stay at a large hotel in Kalithea, Tammy arranged cars to the wedding for us and he stayed with us on the eve of the wedding which meant that we were able to invite immediate family to dinner with us to share in our day. I could write at great length here but I can aptly sum up in a sentence; no amount of superlatives could describe is beautiful property and lovely manager, I highly recommend it

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Design and personality
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Oct 2015
Dear valued customer,

warmest Greetings

Rhodes4vacation
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;