All reviews one night stay would definitely stay here again close to the airport nice place an early flight spa shuttle transport proximity
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I spent one night in the hotel waiting for the morning flight. Got a big room with balcony. Didn’t try the restaurant. The hotel organized the transport to the airport. I was satisfied with my stay it met my expectations.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Room was adequate although a little small, shower pressure was good although had to hold the hose rather than having a fixed bracket which was quite annoying.
Staff were friendly and welcoming.
Restaurant was supposed to be ‘Tex Mex’, my son has the steak which he really enjoyed, I had the chicken fajitas which were very underwhelming and I wouldn’t stay here if you’re a foodie, but as a stopover for the airport for a single night it was perfectly adequate.
Didn’t try the spa so can’t comment on it.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The room was pretty tight, but large patio. Had a shuttle to airport for us at 5:30 am! They had a Mexican restaurant, but were only serving a buffet that night unfortunately. Out of the way, so not a whole lot around, but very relaxing place. We chose it due to the proximity to the airport. Next time I would like to try some of their wellness offers.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Whenever flying in or out of Brnik airport ( the nearest to Ljubljana ) on early or late flights, my husband & I stay here. The hospitality is wonderful, parking is available or will be arranged as you require. Drop-off and pick-up to/from the airport is part of the business. The rooms are comfortable & clean. The breakfast good, and the staff are obliging. I haven't checked out the wellness parts, I will next time.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lpavsic
Reviewed 24 November 2016

We were given a large family room, I guess it was an upgrade. We had lots of room to sort our luggage before flying home; It was a little old but clean enough, pleasant, rather sweet. The owner, Silvio, and his son, Benjamin were most hospitable, looking after our every request. The small restaurant was cozy; the food good, and moderately priced. For example, he poured a lovely piney oil into the sauna, as we did not bring any of our own. The small spa is a delight- a Finnish room and a Turkish room ; and a small whirlpool. The relaxing effect had me sleeping like a baby on my long flight!

Date of stay: November 2016