“One of the best pizza restaurants in the region.”
Review of I due regni

I due regni
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Neive
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ristorante Pizzeria, Cucina Sarda E Piemontese
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Very delicious and a wide variety of pizza-spoilt for choice. Great prices and wine. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We had pizza speck and tajarin al ragu. Tasty and plentiful at a great price, this was our second visit (prior in 2015). "Corner Restaurant" atmosphere great for families, easy parking and access. The pizza chef and our servers were welcoming and tolerant of our limited Italian language skills. Bonus: they have a semi-freddo all'amaretto which reminded this northeast Italian-American girl of a childhood dessert we named 'tortoni.'

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Quaint, beautiful, classic, rustic, village place. The food there is amazing. All the Italians were there eating with their families. The staff spoke english and were so nice and welcoming!

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I was in Neive for tasting, and fancied something different. The daily menu offered a choice of 8 items, choose 2 for 10e including water and coffee. I chose sliced beef salad, and linguine with hazelnut sauce. Light and delicious. Most people have a pizza, and next time I'll try that.
The German beer is very good.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Wine touring in the Langhe can get expensive and tiring - and after visiting several fine-dining restaurants in the area of varying price and quality - this place was just what the doctor ordered. It was buzzing with locals, simple and cheap, with the type of atmosphere you find in a Greek Taberna or Portuguese Tasca. We had some beer and pizza - also available for take-away. Ok, not mind-blowing pizza, but still a very enjoyable and tasty meal after a long day. Great for families, groups, couples, whatever!