“Amazing Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This place is a local legend - always busy but understandably so. The staff always get you seated quickly and do a superb job - very friendly and helpful but always running around. Food is delicious and great value too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to go with your family, good value for money, playground for kids, delicious pizza and friendly staff

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Lightening fast service and a huge variety of pizza to choose from. They are huge (we shared 3 pizzas between 2 adults and 2 kids and there was still some left) and we really enjoyed ours. A great place to visit if you are starting in the area such as Pra' delle torri campsite.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We arrived when it was quiet at 6pm. We were given a small aperitif which was lovely. Our drinks arrived swiftly and then the very difficult decision on which pizza to choose began. I couldn’t make my mind up so went for the surprise! Everybody loved their enormous pizzas and we ended up taking the equivalent of one pizza worth of leftovers home in a box(they are too big for younger children). As our children are 12&14 we ordered the usual pizza safe in the knowledge that they could take the uneaten food home. I didn’t notice whether there was a children’s menu sorry. I would like to especially mention our waitress Manuela who made our visit especially enjoyable; she was friendly, funny and so helpful. The only slight criticism was with my terrific surprise pizza; it would have been lovely if one of the slices was a seafood one. I really didn’t want a whole pizza the same and whilst I got a lovely assortment, this surprise pizza would have peen the best opportunity for me to have tasted some seafood without the risk of not liking my whole pizza. Thank you to all of the staff for a lovely meal.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

When I was here for the first time, I thought it was a joke. But the owner of the pizzeria is a true world champion in doing pizza. Really. You will fall in love with this place. They are high quality, fast, very tasty. You have to go there.