“Excellent Food, Affordable Price”
Review of Oca Ceca

Oca Ceca
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Druento
Cuisines: Czech, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is a place you should go only if you can be there by 19:30 hrs, not later than 20:00.

The Food is excellent to a reasonable price, with an pretty good variety.

The problem with this place is basically:

No enough parking and staff.

I have been twice with mixed results in service. One pretty good, the other time very bad. From my experience being in several restaurants is that the place has growth and at this moment not enough staff to support their success.

Summary, a must if you get there early. Avoid after 20;00 hrs.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

This is quite a busy restaurant. It is really crowded. The ambiance is not interesting. I hate the restaurants with big screens where you see footballers and so. Therefore I don't want to comment a lot about the inner decoration. However the service was good, the food was delicious, the portions were huge (we had as starter raw fish and as second, the number 5 (again sea food but cannot remember the exact name). There are some different kinds of beer you can taste. Since I know italian, I didn't have any problem about the language, so I cannot comment about it. But if you are close enough to this place, I can recommend.

Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

Some colleagues recommended this restaurant as a local and good one. Among others, this was the cheaper one.
We arrived quite early, so we could choose any table.
The restaurant is like a sports bar with a bit simple furniture. The lighting was too bright but we couldn't really do much about that.
Waitresses was friendly and casual, but only one could speak English. She was uncomfortable with it, but managed quite well.
Food took a while to get to the table, possibly because we arrived very early.
Plates were full and I could not have deserts after.
We had a bruschetta (enormous). I had grilled pieces of lamb. All the food was excellent, but way too much.
As a tourist, it was a bit difficult due too language barriers. Otherwise I would recommend this restaurant.
If your looking for a restaurant with nice atmosphere, there might be better alternatives.
This restaurant is very popular and filled up quickly.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Drove about 10min to this place after it was recommended by our hotel concierge, only to stand at the door and not be asked to be seated or if we were meeting someone etc. A little over 5 min of clear acknowledgement and no attention, one of us walked over to the counter and asked for a round beer while we wait to be seated. Few more mins go by and still no one asks us if we want a table (no real bar area btw) we ask the older gentleman working the register and the one who seems to be the manager, if we could be seated. He replies everything is reserved and they have no tables. There were at least 5 random tables not being occupied. We then realized that because we were 3 young American males that didn't speak Italian that they sold us a lie so we would leave. We did leave, without finishing the beer and found somewhere else to spend our money.

6  Thank Jrralmeida
Reviewed 22 February 2012

very popular 'Birreria' and Pizzeria in Druento; food (out of pizza), is not bad, veru good for family and friends attendance.