See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This was a business Lunch and I have to be honest I cannot remember what we ate but I know we drank two bottles of fabulous red wine - I remember the food being excellent, the waitress was abit surly but who cares - their wine menu is top drawer so well worth the visit

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Fantastic rooms in the new part of the hotel, with a gorgeous pool and beautiful views. Extremely relaxing. A very authentic area of Portugal with very little English spoken - ideal for relaxing off the beaten track.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The hotel is nice, in the middle of nowhere and perfect to relax.
If you want to dinner out there are not many alternatives, however the girl on the reception recommend us a very good restaurant 20min by car.
If you want quiet it's the perfect place since it has not many rooms also.
We went in August, so the price was not very attractive, however it wasn't overrated for that time.
And the best thing, the infinite pool with an amazing view.

Room Tip: With montain/pool view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

It was all good. Will definitly repeat next year. The view is awsome and the room really felt like a 4 stars hotel. Will be back next summer for sure. Thank you for the great days and service during our stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was modern, clean, well decorated and had a great terrace with a breathtaking view. I will definitely recommend this hotel, not only for family trips but also for romantic getaways.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family