“Great spacious accommodation”

Price range: US$11 - US$34
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has accommodation just across the court yard from the restaurant. Set over two floors it is very spacious for two people. Some disturbance from the restaurant guests smoking outside.

Very convenient to visit Chieri and you get a voucher for breakfast at a nearby patisserie. Good value for money and we will recommend.

The restaurant looked great but we did not eat there.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

It had been a while since I had been as I remembered a cosey, quiet place where you could get an aperitif. This time I tried it for dinner as I fancied one of their burgers. Although the burger did not disappoint, it was accompanied by crisps rather than fries. Not the usual combo. Being somewhat surprised at the number of crisps on the plate compared to the lack of salad, I left full but still wanting fries.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

This place have a wide selection of wines and offers them for degustation accompanied by a variety of cheeses. Cute, very personal place. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Being at work in Torino, I decided to drive to Chieri for dinner. It is nice to have a walk in the beautiful and historic centre. Based on the reviews in TA, I decide to visit Cantina del Convento. It was a nice summernight, so I got a table outside. The restaurant seems to be ran by a few young guys and the service is perfect. You get three different menus. One for the wines, one for the beers (many international ones) and one for the food. It is not the classic antipasti- primo - secondo - dessert. It is just many smaller disher that you can try. I started with a selection of cheese and ham, and that was almost enough for me. I has a very good focaccia as main course. A nice coffee to finish of.
Good food, good service and a nice atmosphere. What else do you need. And prices were very affordable. Absolutely recommended! Not only for a full dinner, but also for a good beer with some bites.

1  Thank Tramx
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

In the corner of a quiet courtyard close to the center of Chieri, is this little gem. Great food, and a warm and very friendly atmosphere. The Jurassic burgers are a filler for even the biggest appetite. There is the widest selection of international speciality beers, I have ever seen in a restaurant. A must visit place, and my new favorite and local restaurant . Bravissima Cantina Del Convento, Chieri !

1  Thank Y7719DXandrewh