“A slice of heaven”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

SophieD30...
“A slice of heaven”
Reviewed 14 October 2019 for a stay in September 2019

This amazing place is like you are walking into a fairy tale. The estate is so big and has more ammenities then you can dream of, plus you have it all to yourself! We came with a group of family and friends with a few small children and everyone had a blast! The kids loved the bikes, the pingpong table and the pool. Us adults indulged in jacuzzi & wine sessions, the swedish sauna and even got some wonderful massages. The whole vacation was just a true dream. We wanted luxury and relaxation and that is exaclty what we got. The contact with the property manager was very pleasant and helpfull. She gave us some very usefull tips for fun thing to do in the area and recommended a splendid private catering service. The chefs Filipe and Sophie served us delicious elaborate meals and their service was so professional and again a real treat. We hope to come back next year. Keep up the excellent work!

Date of stay: September 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SCEmbler
New York City, New York
“Awesome and Gorgeous!”
Reviewed 26 September 2019 for a stay in September 2019
person found this review helpful

Hortulanus is simply beautiful and gorgeous! It’s one of the loveliest places I’ve ever been...and I’ve done all 7 continents and almost 60 countries. It’s wonderfully outfitted and filled with lots of deliberate, well-thought touches. I celebrated my 50th Birthday there with about a dozen family/friends, and we couldn’t have been happier. There’s lots to do on the property (we loved sitting by the gorgeous pool and later on making our own wood-fire pizzas), plus so many amazing Tuscan places to visit. I would love to make more trips back here. I highly appreciate the attentive care of the staff (who set up the amazing Cooking Experience with Michelin Star Chef Roberto Rossi). I wish that Florence had been a bit closer (just over 2 hours away), but this gave us the opportunity to explore many, many other Southern Tuscan locales. I hope to stay here and I do highly recommend it.

Date of stay: September 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.