US$114
US$109
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
US$107
All reviewsbusiness travelclean roomsbreakfast roomreceptionfacilitieswifibavarian
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stayed here while attending GrindTec. Very few hotels in Augsburg were available at the time and the ones that were were grossly overpriced. So I ended up in Königsbrunn, a quaint town about 15 minutes south. So glad that happened. The first thing I noticed when checking in at Hotel Zeller was that many of the staff wore traditional Bavarian clothing. What a breath of fresh air from the large chain hotels where I usually stay. The staff was very friendly- from the front desk and restaurant, to the late night bar. The room was large and clean, free wifi and breakfast. The hotel has a bright windowed breakfast room facing the street with a good selection of tasty food. I'll stay here again on my next trip to GrinTec.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
besthotelzeller, Manager at Best Hotel Zeller, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Guest, thank you for your fantastic Review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we will forward your comment to our team. We look forward to welcome you again in our hotel at the next grind tec fair in augsburg.

Best regards from Königsbrunn
Your host Families Dreisbach & Mitzel with the ZELLER-Team

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly welcome, not to big but good Quality facilities at a reasonable price.

Car parking on site at no charge.

Rooms comfortable, clean with good facilities.

Restaurant very nice traditional surroundings food good quality evening meal.

Breakfast room well set out and food good also.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
besthotelzeller, Manager at Best Hotel Zeller, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We were very pleased! We would be happy to welcome you once again. Please recommend us. Your ZELLER host team with families Dreisbach & Mitzel

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place is a Bavarian jewel. After so many years of business travel and chain hotels, one forgets about the magic of the (presumably) family owned and operated place. Same familiar people in the reception, genuine care for your needs and satisfaction. and just the atmosphere. Room is functional, very very comfortable bed, CLEAN (I mean, CLEAN) room... and delicious breakfast... I tasted the stars in one of their croissants. Cheers, and thanks.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
besthotelzeller, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Best Hotel Zeller, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Sergio,
thank you for your fantastic Review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we will forward your comment to our team.
Best regards from Königsbrunn
Your host Families Dreisbach & Mitzel with the ZELLER-Team

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I had no problem with the check in, room and food. It is a clean hotel. My only problem was the manager when I asked for a fan. When I asked she said that there were no more fans. So I said so you have no more fans. Then she said what do want me to say, we have no fans. I said that is fine I understand. The conversation should have stopped there, but the manager asked me if it was really hot. Then she went into a diatribe about how it is cool for Germans to sleep. Implying that something was wrong with being hot. I am not German by the way. I also explained to her that the open window was next to the street and it was noisy. She explained that after 10 it is quite. Well it isn't and the open window was a pay off for keeping cool because they have no air conditioners. This warm response from the manager will guarantee that I will not come there again. No one needs to be grilled because they are in hot room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Very good value for money at this hotel. Clean rooms, helpful and polite staff. We had dinner in the restaurant, which was excellent (I had an apparently traditional Bavarian dish of pork, bacon and dumplings). There is also a very generous free breakfast in the morning, which was very welcome. Wifi and parking were both good. Rooms do not have air conditioning, which would have put me off if the weather had been warmer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
besthotelzeller, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Best Hotel Zeller, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your Review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we will forward your comment to our team. Best regards from Königsbrunn Your host Families Dreisbach & Mitzel with the ZELLER-Team