“Simply the best”

Gelateria Vero Latte
Ranked #1 of 237 Restaurants in Vigevano
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

If you're visiting Italy and you don't want to miss authentic Italian Gelato this place is a must! Caramelized apple, salted pistachios, cinnamon, salted caramel, rice & milk are only few of the flavors that you could find there. Every single one of them is a life changing experience. You will never find anything similar anywhere in Italy. This is simply the best Gelato ever. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend.

Un saluto allo staff dai ragazzi dalla Scozia :)

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This is only a small place but the staff are polite and the service is quick. It’s Probably the best ice cream I have had. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Been here for ice cream in summer-some of the best I have had in my life. But came back for a tea and dolce and was quite impressed with the lovely variety of teas and the cheesecake. The service was equally delighting. A great discovery and pinned pop in in Vig. How can I forget the pistachio panettone. Can't wait to get back!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Their gelato is one of my favourites in italy. The verolatte cream is simply amazing. Also they serve craft coffee like their own version of marocchino and affogato.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We popped in for an ice-cream and I was amazed by the quality of the product. I tried to have an ice-cream a day while on my holiday in Italy, and this store was by far the best I sampled in the country.

Each flavor is hand made and all are a little different to the norm. I tried the award winning rice ice cream and it was great and a change to the usual flavors.

Staff were happy to help translate the flavors into English for me too, as some are even labelled in the local dialect.

5 STARS!