All reviews queens head secure parking main building breakfast room free wifi close to heathrow airport family room highly recommend this b b gated entrance stay long term stayed nights good size bed was comfortable car park stay there again next morning the room was nice
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the Cottage Guest House. We highly recommend this B & B to anyone requiring accommodation close to Heathrow airport. The room was very clean, comfortable, well equipped and quiet despite its proximity to the airport. An excellent breakfast was made to order and served in a pleasant conservatory by a delightful young lady. We particularly enjoyed sitting in the courtyard garden in the late afternoon before going to dinner at the Queens Head Pub close by. Here the meals were very good and the staff were friendly. All the staff at The Cottage were pleasant, friendly and most helpful. A special mention needs to be made of Timmi, for on alighting from the taxi from the airport I left my handbag on the seat. Timmi went out of his way to assist me to trace the bag by making several telephone calls to various authorities. I am happy to say the the taxi driver rang the guest house and returned the bag next morning. Overall a very pleasant stay in a very pleasant setting.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

When working in London I always park at Hounslow West and catch the tube in, by chance I found this B & B.
Secure free parking, very friendly welcome, free wifi, rooms clean, fridge with bottled water, flat screen TV, nice garden area to sit in breakfast included (served 7:00am till 8:30am).
A bit of a find I think!!

The Queen's Head over the road is great for a meal and drink super friendly and good value

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2017

It is a nice cute cozy simple English cottage type hotel / guest house.
Safe, clean .. just great for a quick layover for the night. The WiFi works fine. Inroom coffee is great. No snacks is a problem.. but one knows that before checking in.

Room Tip: All rooms open towards a garden..
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Not the easiest place to find as very small sign on a post. Opposite Queens Head pub and up a lane beside a derelict pub and car sales. Secure parking which was great as we left the car there all weekend. The room could do with updating but very clean and toiletries supplied. Bottles of water in the fridge which was a nice touch. Breakfast was fine although the orange juice tasted a bit off. Staff were very friendly and allowed us to book in early as we were going to Twickenham for the rugby.. Would we stay here again? Probably not. Apart from the pub across the road there is nowhere to eat nearby. Nearest restaurants where in Hounslow and were predominantly Chinese or Indian. Nearest tube station is about a twenty to thirty minute walk although there is a bus stop opposite which drops you outside the tube station

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _suevdunn
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Perfect for our overnight stay. Stayed in the small family room. Clean, comfortable and lovely staff. Secure parking and pleasant grounds. Staff were Friendly and helpful and breakfast was fab. Thank you will stay again in the future.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family