“Delightful experience”
Review of D'O

D'O
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first experience in a starred Michelin restaurant. The atmosphere was very intimate and the staff nice. Concerning the food, I have never tasted something like that: from the sophistication of the dishes to the variety of flavours.
If you want to celebrate anything with an unforgettable dinner, this is the place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2018

had booked well in advance for my wife birthday. a great evenign, very interesting and creative food, the charming and not pretentious at all present of the chef, it was close to perfection , memorable !

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

For my Birthday we decided to go dinner in this restaurant, we already book this restaurant since months ago. The ambient and the atmosphere so nice and all the plate are the blast of flavors so delicious and become a new experience for us. This is not our firsttime to have a dinner in a Michelin star restaurant but this is the place i do love more. The staff so kind and the cheff Davide Oldani is great in the same time is so humble.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank lunamandasini77
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Visited D'O with a friend and my girlfriend for lunch and I can say it has been one of the best experiences of my life. We were lucky to meet Davide and have a tour of the kitchen and the winery. The food was exceptional and the interiors thought carefully thought out and designed. I couldn't recommend it more!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Davide Oldani is an amazing chef, and food here is in a class of its own. It's not easy to book (find availability), but it's worth the effort. The new location is a little too 'Nordic' for my liking, but waiting staff are attentive and food is presented to perfection.

Date of visit: July 2017