“Night Out With A Friend”
Review of SDD Vitamin Sea

SDD Vitamin Sea
Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Cullompton
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Description: #vitaminsea restaurant based in Cullompton, offers a fusion of flavours on classic British dishes with a twist. We use locally sourced ingredients and suppliers to showcase the best produce Devon has to offer. Specialising in tasty, fresh seafood, we also boast a variety of meat, vegetarian and vegan dishes. As Taste of The West Members, we use local, fresh ingredients at the restaurant and in our mobile horsebox 'Salty Dog'. Salty Dog is available to cater private events and celebrations. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Lovely little restaurant (we went before recent makeover). Very friendly and welcoming, as soon as they realised it was for a birthday a helium balloon on a stick was delivered which was a very nice little personal touch. Great service. Great Cocktail list!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner went to vitamin sea for their opening night last night. I cannot recommend it enough, we had amazing food (all three courses!!), delicious cocktails and the most friendly service. A fabulous edition to cullompton and cannot wait to return with friends!! X x

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had a lovely family lunch here on Saturday. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. We had a great afternoon and can't wait to come back again.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Cakes who not only cooks but is a very welcoming hostess. Food is great and has wonderful flavours. The cocktails are great and this place is really value for money. They have speciality evenings as well so this is a very novel establishment

Cales B, Owner at SDD Vitamin Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thanks for your feedback Linda. Look forward to seeing you again soon. #vitaminsea

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both have food allergies, I have a very severe airborne allergy to bananas, and I have coeliac disease and lactose intolerance, so eating out doesn't happen very often. After a few discussions with Cales, she made us a bespoke menu with two choices although we had to be awkward and pick different things. The food was lovely, it was well cooked and adventurous which was great for both of us, I had always wanted to try soft shell crab and got my wish. The ambience was great, the restaurant and table were beautifully decorated and I can't wait to go again. Thank you so much!

Cales B, Owner at SDD Vitamin Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for the lovely feedback. Absolutely my pleasure, I do enjoy a challenge!
Look forward to seeing you and your husband again very soon! #vitaminsea