All reviews first floor bucks fizz sea view hand written welcome note private jetty communal balcony pine walk air con mini bar fridge booked directly with the hotel cooling breeze fish swimming breakfast was amazing sea front puerto pollensa hot breakfast single room
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Just excellent.....
Staff great, small but comfortable room, good food.
Sea view is pure magic to wake up to.
Everything is spotlessly clean.
Go sit on the jetty, it's wonderful, we took our breakfast out there ..................

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at Hotel Capri tonight...Very friendly service a waiter with a great sense of humour...My Wife had the Prawn and Avocado Salad and I had the Lamb Chops and Vegetables....Both were excellent and so was the Lemon Meringue.
Thank you Hotel Capri for great food and great friendly service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrewmayo37
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second stay at this hotel as a solo traveller. I love the hotel for its location but also the friendly and helpful nature of the staff working here. From the personalised hand written welcome note in the room through to the staff at every point of engagement it is excellent. My room was smallish but pefectly adequate for a solo traveller & came with safe and mini bar. The location of the hotel is pefect...directly on the sea front promenade and close to numerous bars and restaurants. Highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Just back from a week at the hotel, really can't complain about anything. Got off to a good start with a handwritten note waiting for me in my room, only a little thing, but personal touches like that are brilliant. Good sized room, very clean, friendly staff and the breakfast was brilliant. Ate an evening meal there as well once or twice and again the food was great. I went to pollenca for a cycling training camp and Capri hotel is ideally situated for all the routes and its close to all the cycle hire places as well. Close to all the shops/food places. Like I said earlier, really can't complain with this hotel at all, loved it. Thanks hotel Capri for a thoroughly enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: Was on the 3rd floor facing inwards so didn't have a sea view, get one if you can
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Lee C
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Just left after a fantastic few days. Room clean and great air con, breakfast brilliant with a great selection. Staff very friendly and attentive - can’t do enough for you.
Had a few drinks at their outside bar which was great too. We are glad we have found this, we used the Sis Pins a lot however the owner wasn’t investing and spending in his hotel (believe its just been sold!) book here - you won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple