All reviews king place restaurant trip fact
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I came back to Hotel King and have a wonderful experience. I go often to Milano and when I have to chose for a best raport quality-price Hotel King is the winner. It is located about 30 km from Milano so if you came by car there is no problem. Also,you can take a delicious colazione and the quality of staff make you fell like home. Like a said an year before,enjoy your trip to Milano at Hotel King!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
GianfrancoDAnna, Direttore at Hotel Motel King, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your very nice feedback about your stay at Hotel King.
We are really happy that our Guests feel like home, is for us a great satisfaction.
We look forward to seeing you here again, then.
Best regards.
The Hotel King Management & Staff.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I was at hotel King with one of my bussines partner. That was my second time there and this place help me to have a good time. My asociate was also contempt about this journey, despite the fact that he is very picky when we are choosing the hotel or the restaurant. The people who are waiting for you are well educated,creating a nice and warm atmosphere. The only bad thing may be the little man who sometimes could be more polite. Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel King is a nice place to stay if you want to enjoy your Milano trip at a good price and kind people. Here you will find clean rooms and the breakfast is delicios. I recomand to come here. Enjoy Varedo and Hotel King!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
GianfrancoDAnna, Direttore at Hotel Motel King, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your very positive feedback about your stay in here at Hotel King, we're really happy and proud as every day we're working hard to give our Guests the most satisfactory quality standards in terms of service as well as a warm and cosy welcome.
We look forward to seeing you here again, then.
Best regards.
The Hotel King Management & Staff.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

we stop there for one company near to hotel only for one night
the room was large enough, CLEAN . the bathroom was ok
the breacfast... need some job at my opinion also the group was with me have the same
.it was far from center about 38 euro taxi , the place around the hotel is....
empty , one gym one tratoria , and leroy merlin .

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Spent one night on business trip to Milano fair. Location is near road, basic place. Room was clean but really hot and humid. Price 69€/night during fair is fair for this place. Breakfast was basic, nothing special.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business