“#1 TOP FOOD, TOP SERVICE”
Review of Phoenicia

Phoenicia
Reserve with
Phoenicia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Description: Lebanese and Italian restaurant, ONLY fresh Pasta and wooden oven pizzeria. Lunch offer is very interesting. BEST PIZZA IN TOWN.
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

amazing food!! also made me feel at home with the great service.
the decor is very nice and the outside is very welcoming you feel like in a garden.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The lamb is very nice, the food was exquisite, delicious pizza, excellent wine list, service fast and professional

They offered us tea and digestives

Highly recommended

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We had dinner with friends. Lebanese food was very nice, the lamb and chicken in Mandy style were delicious.
Service excellent and wine list very good.
Thanks to the amazing service
Highly recommended

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We walked here from our hotel and it was worth it! My husband had the lamb skewers and I had the chicken skewers. They were both delicious. Staff all spoke English.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The two of us were there for a Saturday dinner. OK, we didn't have a reservation and we got a bad table inside the restaurant, near the bar and directly under the air conditioning. But there were tables outside on the terrace free for the whole evening. I guess you should make the reservation and it better be for a large group. Food was just OK. They don't have fish on the menu, I noticed that. It's a combination of ethnic food and pizza place. Prices are average.

1  Thank Bruno_Croatia
Abas A, Proprietario at Phoenicia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

I always have some ignorants like you unfortunately.
I let you in on a Saturday night without reservation , u should just thank my team, cause if it were for me, I would not have let u in.
The tables you see outside are all reserved and prepaid, so u gave me 3 stars because we did no let u sit outside, it’s too bad I can’t give u ZERO star for your attitude ad a gentleman and an ignorant client.
If u don’t come back, u would do is a favor.
Abbas, I am the owner