See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The hotel includes everything you can expect from a 3-star hotel. But most of all it comes together with a highly charismatic staff, making all you your issues not seem as issues at all. Their service is really good, too, with the staff always "running" to offer what you might have requested. In few words, I felt like home on my days there.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed there one night cause we had a plane to catch in the morning in Bergamo and it was the best price - location relation we got and the hotel was very good indeed... staff is very nice, good parking, easy to find even if you don't have gps, good living area with books and games, a very good option!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I had to stay in Barigi 2 Hotel Dalmine for a night for business in Dalmine. As all rooms were booked I had a family room which is some 100m away from the main hotel building having no WiFi, no reception, no SPA.
The personnel was kind and took me to that building by car, as I had a luggage. Room facilities were not well maintained however towels and beds were clean.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I had breakfast at the hotel bar during my stay because I thought the breakfast was included but it wasn’t. Nobody warned me. I found out when I checked-out from the hotel. They charged me 9€ per breakfast. Be aware of it! Very disappointed! The buffet has very limited choices and the eggs were cold. The staff was friendly. You can get a nice and complete breakfast outside of the hotel for the same money.
Also, the wifi connection is TERRIBLE. It cut out every few minutes.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Elion8, Direttore at Spa Hotel Parigi 2, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Hello Alejandro,
thank you very much for staying at Spa Hotel Parigi 2 and for writing a review on Tripadvisor. I'm sorry that you found out only before paying that your booking didn't include breakfast but it was your choice during the reservation process. As you didn't asked in the morning but went straight ahead at the breakfast room, before the check out we couldn't explain it to you. My colleague Terry saw you seated having breakfast without checking the room number as always people ask before, if they can add the breakfast in case the service is not included in the room price. As in your case it's difficult for us to handle with this situation and we do not know what to do: recall and explain to the people that breakfast is not included but this may seem not polite from us. So I am really sorry that you are disappointed for the breakfast charged but please be aware that during the reservation we offer the possibility to choose between different types of reservation (room only, room and breakfast included, room with breakfast and spa path included). I'm sorry to read that you found the breakfast poor as it offers different kinds of products as: brioche, milk, eggs, pastry, yogurt, biscuits, jams and honey, organic cereals, fresh and dried fruit, pies of our pastry chef, cold cuts, local cheeses that are really delicious and this is one of the most appreciated service of the hotel. The wifi offers a minimum band of 7 M in download and is a really good performance for the italian standard. As we explained you there are 4 repeaters of the signal and the guest should connect the one with the stronger signal in relation to room location. I hope to see you again in the future so you can try our spa area and our restaurant in order to improve our service and make you change your opinion regarding the Spa Hotel Parigi 2 service.
Elion I.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

As with recent stays in the Milan area, our one-night stay here was nice. There isn't really anything special to say.. but at the same time, there isn't anything particularly bad either (other than the wifi in the room being down/out). Service was good. The room was clean and comfortable, but nothing extravagant.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian D
Elion8, Direttore at Spa Hotel Parigi 2, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Dear Brian,
thank you for writing a review on TA and giving us a feedback which represents a useful tool for us in order to improve our service. I'm glad to hear from you that the room was clean and comfortable and the service is rated as good. As you noticed the staff is our best asset as my colleagues are great in supporting the guests for any request or giving information regarding the local attractions. I noticed that you rated us with only 2 stars on 5 and that sounds as you were expecting something more…
I do not know if the rating is referred to the hotel service or the experience as a whole or referred to the area and the surroundings that in my opinion is one of the richest of the whole region for cultural attractions, landscapes and things to do. Bergamo province is only 30 minutes drive from Milan and is the only one where you can find natural lakes, amazing valleys and mountains and castles on the Po plain (different of them can be visited in Bergamo province). There are not many territories in Italy where you can swim, ski and enjoy cultural heritage at the same time.
Of course that the best way to enjoy and visit the area is renting a car because the public transport has to improve.
As you noticed the restaurant is open from 19:30 and there are different local dishes like: Pennette Pasta with Spicy Tomato Sauce and Regional Pancetta, Spaghetti with Garlic,Crunchy Shrimps and Spicy Oil, Pennette Pasta with Basil “Pesto” and Walnuts, Local Meat Ravioli with Crispy Pancetta Bacon, Butter and Sage, Local “Polenta” with Truffled Mushrooms , Regional Pancetta Bacon and Croutons, Grilled Local Branzi Cheese with Olives, Bresaola Carpaccio Beef with Grana Cheese Flakes and Rocket, Grilled Tomino Cheese with Regional Bacon and Potato Cream, Diced Chicken with Curry Sauce, Grilled Beef Steak with Rosemary, Local Polenta with Taleggio Cheese in between and Rosemary Roasted Sauce, Escalopes with White Valcalepio Wine or Red Valcalepio Wine and other dishes made with love from Chef Umberto. The Chef prepares also different desserts such as: tiramisu, twice cooked mini cake stuffed with vanilla ice-cream, fruit cakes, mascarpone cream with sponge biscuit and chocolate flakes etc.
For the wifi service I confirm that we have implemented a dedicated wifi internet connection network that guaranties 7M in download and upload. We know that isn’t enough for the modern standard but is the best solution for our area and the region.
The spa is another appreciated service that offers sauna, steam bath, emotional shower, relaxing area, hydro-massage and spa treatment rooms. Guests leave the hotel very relaxed after the 90 minutes access in it.
I hope to have you again as our guest at Spa Hotel Parigi 2.
Thank you again for being our guest and taking time to write a review on the hotel.
Best regards