All reviews lobster under construction lava pool beach resort seafood restaurant beautiful hotel pool bar willow stream spa cafe pronto beach access next month lava restaurant headed down black and white theme friend's birthday upper pool hotel lobby
Reviewed 21 July 2018

So upset we bothered to go so far out of the way for this hotel, thought it would be something special, but was well below standard for hotels in UAE. The beach is tiny and very dangerous for young kids - it’s a reclaimed beach that’s instantly deep and strong waves pull kids off their feet into the water.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
5  Thank a106994
Omar S, General Manager at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear a106994

I am disappointed to know your stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort was not up to our standards. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to turn around your experience.

Sincerely

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Initially the check in took us a lot of time as the place was crowded , we reached the property at 3.15 pm at the check in time , it took us almost 45 mins or an hour to check in , however thanks for the help of Mr. Brian the front office manager , things went smoothly , room was nice , view was amazing , breakfast was great as a matter of fact , beach and lava beach club and pool is relatively a good walk away from the main building rooms and you have to use stairs to reach there which is a problem for people with kids and stroller , we requested for a late check out and our request was denied due to non availability which was fine .....
we were offered a complementary lunch courtesy from the hotel for the late check in .

Place was great and we will definitely be back again there , thanks for Me. Brian the from Office Manager and all the staff for the hard work and efforts .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Omar S, Manager at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Ahmed K

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. Weekends are definitely always busy for us, but I am glad Brian was able to turn around your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 18 July 2018

hot room in summer> I contacted the reception about the room air condition and they said we can not help with that as the room templreture is fixed. The room was not cold enough and made my stay unconfortable

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Shocking how a 5 start hotel gives service and especially one with the Fairmont name. I’m pregnant and was tired after breakfast so trying to lay down but there’s drilling and hammering happening on the other side of the wall from the bed at 10:30am. We are staying in room 501 which is right next to the elevators and various maintenance shafts. I called to ask them to look into this and received no call back from the front desk manager. When the hammering got worse, I called again and asked to be moved to a room away from elevators. They then show me 2 rooms we can move to as options and one is by the elevator...really? Note that it is minor to me but the rooms by the elevator (at least 501) have a sound like running shower water all the time, I suspect it’s from the elevators. I am mostly disappointed in how the manager at the front desk is not at all apologetic, we’re also being moved to a room exactly like our current room which is also fine but shows they don’t seem to care to make up for anything. It’s surprising to me that the Fairmont has such poor service if you find yourself in a situation to really need it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jsa380
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We had a wonderful stay at the Fairmont Fujeirah.
The hotel is brand new, very subdued exteriors to gel with the barren desert surroundings and very slick interiors inspired by the Arabian geometry and landscape.
The suite was stunning with great views overlooking the Indian Ocean.

The only caveat was that the pool was closed for renovations - bummer :(

Room Tip: Higher floor suites with Sea View
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Omar S, General Manager at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Akkkk

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort. I am very pleased to know you enjoyed your suite overlooking the Indian Ocean. I apologize for the inconvenience of the maintenance works happening, but please note we have two pools in our resort to accommodate all of our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards