Hotel des Roses(Kifissia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Chris Hotel(Kifissia)(Great Value!)
US$59
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$132
US$90
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Semiramis(Kifissia)
US$62
US$133
US$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$138
US$118
Dekelia Hotel(Kifissia)
US$140
US$126
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness triprooms are nicea bit overpricedstay there againbig bathroomsmall hoteldesign hotelthe hotel staffmakisathensamenitiespersonnelmetro
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is now my second stay at this little gem of a hotel and I will be staying again if I get the chance. The rooms are compact (as said in other reviews) but they are comfortable and perfectly adequate for my need with a great shower and minimal outside noise - plus the bed is very comfortable. Breakfasts are simple but again perfectly adequate. The real gems though are the bar and the staff - spend time in the bar and you will find out why I really enjoy this place (and please ask for a cocktail!). If you want a large room or want to be close to the tourist area then this may not be for you... but if you want to chill in a relaxed, well designed and friendly place then for it a go.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Located in a beautiful area of Athens. The service is impeccable and many thanks especially to Makis at the restaurant, always helpful and with a smile. The 21 restaurant had excellent food and is in a great setting. Rooms are simple with basic amenities but just what we needed for a short break. Would definitely come back again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Khalid K
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice cosy and nice located. Not far from most of Rome touristic sights. The front office staff are really great and they all speaks good English. Breakfast is normal. The room and bathroom are a bit small but very clean and comfortable. The price is reasonable. But no tea coffee are available at the room

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Dear Tweentyone,
After 10 days of staying here , Im writing to say how grateful Im to the amazing team that looked after us , specially me as i was in the hotel recovering from a medical operation.
Ioanna ,Yannis and Monika at reception were a dream and answered to all my needs with a smile 24 /7 .
Having breakfast every day served by Makis was a wonderful experience of kindness and hospitality.
Due to the Easter week end Athens was empty but this four people made this hotel feel like a home.
I work in the service industry myself so I know how to recognise this qualities and the effort that a customer's good treatment requires .
I shall return and recommend it to my friends and clients
Mrs Marcela Lopez Holden

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2017

The rooms are clean and functional for almost a week long business trip. Reception staff were very helpful in all aspects from ordering transport to food deliveries. However what impressed me the most is how helpful and caring they were when I twisted my ankle the last night before I left Athens from offering to call a doctor and went out to buy me bandages from a nearby pharmacy. Will definitely be back. Thanks once again Twenty One!

Room Tip: Make sure to try out the restaurant. Amazing food and was lucky enough to stop by for a jazz band one night.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business