This place is absolutely my family's home away from home .The host is extremely pleasant ,reliable and available .The rooms are always clean and equipped with everything .The wifi is fast .This is the only place we choose to stay when we visit Tobago .I without hesitation recommended this place to anyone .It's also in close proximity to supermarkets and shops .Other than my home this is the only place I can fall asleep for more than 6 hours comfortably ....Five star all the way .
I stayed in the two bedroom apartment with my husband and mother from Dec 31st 2016 - Jan 2nd 2017. The owner Keelan, met us at the apartment upon our arrival and gave us a tour of the apartment. This was my second visit to this place, as I had stayed in May 2016. Keelan was very pleasant and engaging. I will condense my thoughts below:
1) Parking is limited
2) The location is ideal, close to store bay, pigeon point, nightlife, food places, and mini malls. The neighbourhood is safe.
3) The apartment itself is very clean and has everything you can possibly need for a short or lengthy stay.
4) No radio, but the cable package has listening music stations, if you're into that.
5) Bath towels are not provided, so bring your own.
6) The shower head isn't the best, and I would suggest that management change those out.
7) There is free wifi and the internet speed is good enough for streaming movies.
8) The owner doesn't breathe down your neck to check out, which is great.
My family and I stayed at Cool Runnings Easter 2016 and it was awesome. The apartment was spacious, classy and fully self contained. The location was perfect, a nice peaceful area, within short walking distance to the beach, transportation, food and nightlife. Our next visit: we will definitely stay there again!