“Best sushi in American Village”

Sushi on La Cienega
Ranked #69 of 474 Restaurants in Chatan-cho
Price range: US$14 - US$47
Description: Relocated from Hollywood, California! A cozy sushi bar offering great food, drinks and a sunset view!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best sushi in American Village. A lot of their rolls have soy paper wrap and are delicious! Always tastes fresh and amazing.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

This food was amazing! The prices might be a little discouraging, but trust me, it's worth every penny! This is quite possibly the best sushi I've ever tasted. The presentation and service are outstanding! This is a must visit!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

Came here with friends as the location by the sea is so amazing! Also the interior in the restaurant is very nice & cozy but their food (sushi) was only a basic level, which of course was a bit of a disappointment.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

It’s been 18 months since our last visit and the sushi quality is still amazing. I was a bit sad because he adjusted the menu to accommodate American ideas of sushi (more rolls). If people would be willing to trust his palate and genius, they’d be amazed with his flavor development, skill and the quality of sushi. (Since it has been so long, I didn’t take more pictures. I just savored the experience)

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

We came to this restaurant as a group of nine. It is a small place and they were concerned about the size of our group.

Our group comprises period from around Asia, who travel very frequently. Some members can be very tough judges of food. We all loved what we ordered. We ordered across their very extensive menus. We have vegetarians and food allergies. We left full and happy with the wonderful, friendly service. Prices were reasonable. My wife and I had a large meal and spent 5,500 yen.

My wife and I have a few more days here and will certainly return to this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018