“Unplanned lunch...not a bad experience”
Review of Haddock Grill Club

Haddock Grill Club
Ranked #46 of 142 Restaurants in Amstelveen
Price range: US$11 - US$27
Description: Burgers, hot dogs, steaks, chicken and lobster. We grill it and serve it with the finest wines, beers and cocktails. Our boys will toil seven days a week behind the grill to prepare the most delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner meals.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Had to to the Townhall Amstelveen with friends today. By the time we were finished it was ca. 13.45 hrs. We fancied something to eat but not a huge meal so chose The Haddock Grill Club. Was ( understandably) fairly empty at this time on a Tuesday afternoon. Service was friendly and drinks came swiftly ( less easy for the second drink as waitress was chatting and out of view behind the bar...so we had to go and ask). Food pretty simple and portions pretty large ( the guy in our party had a club sandwich and was delighted). I had a standard Caesar Salad and to be honest there was a lot of lettuce..too much in fact. My friend had the Caesars Salad with pulled chicken with noticeably much less greenery and loved it. We had coffees..."koffie verkeerd" served in glasses with no handles..not a great concept. Artwork is fun. We sat at the huge wooden table which is impressive. Think i need to sample the evening menu sometime soon... Pleasant but not spectacular.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Had lunch here. Business lunch. We were able to talk, not too much noice. Tables not too close. Food reasonable. Service OK. What one would expect in a place like this. Good standards.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for the first time for dinner with colleagues and I was absolutely delighted with the char grilled rack of lamb I received. It was very simple, 3 x 3 hops, plus chips and coleslaw, but it was cooked to perfection and so tasty. I had a couple of glasses of a very good Malbec from Argentine and rounded the meal off with a delicious parfait. I loved it and am planning to return with friends very soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We were lost in Amstelveen and got hungry. After checking the option we decided to eat at Haddock and it was worth it! The Bock type of bier And chicken with Fries was perfect combination!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I went for a dinner without expecting too much given previous Trip Advisor reviews, but I was very positively impressed!
Place was full of people that seemed to be loyal costumers. Food is well prepared in front of everyone, amazing steaks and fries. I had a delicious white fish.
Finally Romy was super kind and attentive, I definitely recommend the place!