“An insult to Puglia ”
Review of Lido Venere

Lido Venere
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Salve
Price range: US$24 - US$35
Description: GRILL The grill restaurant offers a full selection of meat that you can choose directly from a display case PIZZERIA Both restaurants serve pizzas made with Vigevano high quality flour ,baked in a wood-burning oven. BEACH The private beach service includes: umbrella, sunbeds, security boxes, internet Wifi, bar service on the beach, miniclub, private changing cabins and foot washer. The building has indoor and outdoor toilets with coin-operated cold and hot shower. In addition,it is possible to hire beachtowels, to request the Lido Venere Card for all our services and to request a JOB chair for people with disabilities.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Had lunch at this promising looking beach club. Unfortunately the staff look like heroin addicts. These nihilists frankly do not seem to care about anything. An absolute insult to the people that travel to the great region of Puglia.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very Nice ambiance with candles view on the beach. Quality of food was quite good, not extraordinary. Service was changing, sometimes slow and sometimes very fast. Therefore overall moderate service. Fish was filated on table. I think therefore the coperto was higher..

Reviewed 23 September 2016

You can have a choice waiter service or self service, we opted for the waiter service and had a fabulous fresh sea bass backed in a salt crust, the sandwiches and salads from the bar looked good too and there is seating area for you to enjoy them, the service was fine every one was pleasant enough and the colours of the sea are just amazing

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We have spent 2 weeks at Pescoluse renting a Villa. We then rented a place at the Lido Venere for these 2 weeks.
Everything was great, the beach, the seating place, the restaurant. We have been spoilt during our vacation.
A Big thanks to Fabio who has made our 2 weeks a dream, the service was really good. I usually except high service during my vacation, I did not think to find this in South of Italy - I was wrong, you can read my others reviews and see that I travelled a lot therefore with high expectations.
This place made it all, my 2 kids enjoyed the place
The sea is clean, clear like in Sardinia
I would recommend anyone to go to this Lido and spend a wonderful day there.
I would recommend to book it months in advance to ensure you get the best place in front of the sea
Thanks to all the staff who has made our vacation a dream

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Come to this restaurant if you can afford average food and bad service at high price. The only interest is the spot in front of the sea. They forgot our booking. Our main waiter snoozed on the "antipasti del mar", maybe to give it more interest. We had to insist twice to get the drinks served. The chewing waiter girl stepped on my feet and stared at me as if it was my fault. I would not recommend this place at all, even for a low cost honey moon. (PS : they made a mistake of +14€ on the bill).