See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2016

We've made a trip around Puglia and we stayed for 2 nights in this excellent hotel !!
The rooms are very cosy and clean, the restaurant serves great food and last but not least the owners and the staff are very friendly ( Maria Rosaria !!!).
Anne, Marleen, Paul, Dirk ( Antwerp - Belgium)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank jefdries
Reviewed 29 March 2016

When I arrived at the Tesoretto Hotel in Poggiardo,I was welcomed by a very friendly and helpful staff.I was given a comfortable and cozy room with Sky TV and internet connection.The cleaners did an excellent job,a newly made bed,clean towels and a fresh smell throughout the room daily.Breakfast was abundant and varied with a good selection for a local/continental breakfast.Evidently the restaurant was excellent...it was packed all Saturday and Sunday,in particular,in the evenings when good music was played by the DJ and musicians.To top it off,it is only a ten-minute drive to the Adriatic coast where there are beautiful rocky and sand beaches!I couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I must confess I love to stay at this hotel . I feel like at home . Very clean and they care a lot about guests . Nothing is there because of cases ... They care about everything .... Special thanks to the boss .. Romina ... Always there to help you !!!

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank Loris99
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I had a wonderful experience, with my family, at this hotel! It's impeccably clean, the decor is stunning, the rooms were breathtaking and good sizes and has ample of parking. It's also near many sightseeing towns and the coast.

We were quite surprised with the breakfast that was included. There was a large selection of various foods and drinks to choose from. More than we've ever been offered by any other hotel we've stayed at.

The staff were amazing! From the front desk clerk, to the restaurant staff, to the room attendants! We truly felt like royalty!

We definitely recommend this place and plan on returning!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I couldn't have been happier with the service, room, restaurant and people. From the moment we checked in we were taken care of. Staff were very accommodating. Breakfast had a great selection of foods including real home made sweets. A must if you want to expetience true southern italy hospitality. Ps don't miss out on their restaurant

• Stayed: April 2014