15 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 01/08/21
Orbitz.comUS$258
eDreamsUS$258
TravelocityUS$258
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020

This hotel is one of the best hotels that I ever stayed. Location is great, rooms are very comfortable, staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. If you go to Alaçatı region definitely advise to go.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrandArmada
CORENDON HOTELS, Müşteri Hizmetleri / Ön Büro at Cocos The Club Solto, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Dear guest,
Thank you for your positive review.
We are very pleased to read that you're happy with how you are helped in our hotel.
The satisfaction of our guests is for Premier Solto of a high importance and it is always nice to read that we have succeeded.
We like to pass this compliment on to the Management team.

Reviewed 3 September 2019

First of all when we arrive to the hotel Mr. Sebahattin's welcoming was amazing! He was so helpful thanks a lot. And also our room was good as well. Im gonna add that hotel to my hotellist. See you soon Solto Hotel!

Date of stay: August 2019
ByCorendon, Customer Relationships Management By Corendon at Cocos The Club Solto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and your kind words about our hotel.
We are very pleased to read that you are satisfied with your stay at Premier Solto.
We hope to welcome you again in the near future,

Sincerely

Reviewed 23 August 2019

The location of the hotel is great, close to the center and the beach is great. Next to the hotel's beach there is a beach club, the music from there can be heard from the hotel's beach but its ok, not disturbing.
There is a grand pool and a pool bar, there is another bar at the beach and the quality of the service and the food is really great at both. The service and the food in the main restaurant is really of great quality as well. We'd like to thank to Onur bey, and Evren bey head waiters in the restaurant and Ayhan bey at the beach for their kindness and everyone in the staff. You can choose this hotel even only for the food and the hospitality of the staff. The chief welcome us in the first evening and he was always around between the guests, something comforting to see.
The breakfast is included in the stay however you should pay for all the other orders. The prices may sound a bit high but ok considering the taste and quality. You should definitely try the dessert with lavender and crunch cake, our favorites. The main dish fillet steak is one of the best I've tasted.
To even improve the hotel and the stay of the guests, the beach can be cleaned. the accessibility of the rooms can be improved. The room we stayed had broken lamps but changed when asked and the air-conditioner was too noisy, should be fixed. Also the bathroom was not standardized, not enough space to use the toilet. More accessible rooms are required with showers instead of bathtubs in every room. The lighting in the rooms can also be increased. Thankfully the room was clean. Big thanks to the house keeping for answering our demands immediately. The quality of the room we stayed was not fitted to the rest of the hotel for the downsides I mentioned, the PR manager promised it will be corrected. We will check for the next time :)

Room tip: Rooms on the sea side are of course better however the difference in price with the land side rooms may not worth it
Date of stay: August 2019
ByCorendon, Customer Relationship Management at Cocos The Club Solto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear Ms Burcu ,

We would like to thank you for your precious time you have spent in the review of the our hotel.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you again in our hotel.

Sincerely

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel with nice facilities and a beach. Stayed with my husband and 5 years old son for the second time. Rooms are nice and spacious, breakfast was really good. The beach and the sea is really nice. You don't need to hope to different beaches with a kid. Highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family
ByCorendon, Customer Relationship Management at Cocos The Club Solto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Hello Ms. Didem ,

dear guest

Thank You for your positive feedback.

We are very pleased that You were satisfied with our help and our service.

The satisfaction of our guests is the highest value for Premier Solto by Corendon and it is always a pleasure to read that we have succeeded.

We will be happy to pass on Your compliments to the hotel management.

With respect,

Premier Solto by Corendon.

Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

We were stationed in Istanbul, at the begging of our stay we rented a car and drove 7 hours from Istanbul to this hotel. As soon as we arrived we were greeted at the hotel by a woman we entered sat down and got ready to check in. Then a man comes and informs us we will not be able to stay at the hotel. He stated there was “no payment guarantee” although my travel agent who I sat down with guaranteed we will pay as soon as we arrive to the hotel. Since there was “no payment guarantee” the hotel decided to give our 2 booked rooms to someone else. They threw us in a random hotel 5 minutes away. The customer service was horrible all I heard was fake apology’s I more then realized this after the tenth sorry. The hotel is beautiful. The area is beautiful. But the customer service is disgusting, rude, and uncaring. The most we got was a 15 percent discount at the spa the problem for us wasn’t about the money it was that our money was robbed by the horrible customer service. The next day we arrived at the hotel again we were given our rooms and we were promised they reserved a spa scraping and facial. We arrived to the spa at 6 pm we were told there is no reservation by the owner of the spa. Ten minutes later she comes and apologized nearly 1 thousand times. So we decided to go to the spa but we were mad at this moment. We enter the sauna for 15 minutes then go to the Turkish bath. The Turkish bath was our first and was the worst. The 2 woman working on me and my wife doing the scraping were laughing out loud nearly half the time while we were trying to relax and take a bath. We move onto the facial, I was scared my face was going to be ripped from the insides. The woman turned on there phone lights and sticked them in our faces. Mid facial one of the woman decided to say she’s not licensed me and my wife wanted to jump out of the room. At the end we needed to pay we saw the amount which I do not remember then I look at my bank statement and we were over charged. The hotel robbed us, disgusted us with there horrible horrible service, and after all this we told the man we will report him to top officials at corendon he went on to say go ahead I don’t care. I will not report him because I’m not the type of person but I will post this review to give light to the torture that will be caused to your trip by this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Jaru86
ByCorendon, Customer Relationships Management By Corendon at Cocos The Club Solto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2019

Dear Mr. Faris M,
Thank you for choosing Premier Solto and taking the time to post your review about your holiday.

We are disappointed with your, up to our standards, unusual experience. Our staff tries with great efforts to meet the expectations of our guests, even during the busier periods.

We take feedback from our guests very seriously and this comment will be shared with our team so that we can continue to improve our service.

Please contact us by e-mail. We'd like to talk to you about your problems. Thanks.

We hope to welcome you again in our hotel,