“Fast food, slow service.”
Review of McDonalds

McDonalds
Ranked #23 of 26 Restaurants in Polegate
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Today I timed the service for the Drive Through. Pulled straight up at the electronic order point. No one in front of me. One minute for a member of staff to acknowledge me. Order placed, straight round to first point where you pay. Two vehicles in front awaiting meals to be delivered through the hatch. I then waited 10 minutes from time of order placed to receiving a Burger Meal and Chicken Sandwich meal. Seriously with only two cars in front. Sadly this is normal now, hence timing it before the review. There hasn’t been a faster time in months here. Normally you have to park up and wait for someone to bring it out it’s so slow. Many a time the chips are cold.
This was after 2pm today with no overcrowding and only three vehicles using the drive through. Folks, don’t bother.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Yes this is a standard average McDonald’s and nothing more or less and as they say it does what it says on the tin in the respect of the food and drinks

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We ate in this restaurant in Spring 2017. There wasn't a lot of tables to sit at. Although our visit was more out of convenience - we were staying at the Premier Inn across the road and had a long tiring day and didn't want to wait for the service in the Treacle Mine. We saw the disgustingly dirty ipads. You would think that if they were providing these in a fast food restaurant, where you use your hands to eat, they would at least keep them clean!

Visted again this Sunday around 11.45am and used the drive-thru. There were a few cars in front and only one behind and the queue moved very slowly. However by the time we got to the window to collect our food, we were told that there was a delay and we had to park up. A few other cars had to do the same.

Not sure if we would come here again. Seems badly organised/managed

1  Thank Rachel_A_2602
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Slowest service going. Cold food. Some of the staff look uninterested in their work. You end up waiting at least 15 minutes just for one cheeseburger no matter what time of day it is. Fast food? Definitely not. By the far slowest McDonalds in the area.

1  Thank etneville
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I was in this restaurant this morning and i was facing the table in front of me,
i was gobsmacked to see the Note pads in front of me, where in a disgusting
condition. while they where being played with youngsters while i was there.
Children are playing on these and yet, i don't think they have bean clean in a very long time, looking at the state of them. I took a photo of this experience, for those to see
what i was facing while eating my Breakfast Rap. Mind you i have seen this in a few
of the restaurants i have been to. including the male toilets