All reviews green tea train station very nice hotel convenience store american hotel supermarket wifi conference elevator japan basement assortment amenities yen
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

It is so near the train station that u just need to get off the escalator and u are already 10m from the hotel. It is very convenient. The place obviously decorated it like an old fashion american hotel. Very nice and clean.

The room is spacious and amenities are good. I cant hear the train at all. And the bed is nice and not too soft or hard.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
kazuya_takahashi, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Boston Plaza Kusatsu Biwako, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Stayed here as part of a large touring sports group. Rooms were comfortable, some snacks and drinks (water and green tea) are complimentary in the room each day, which is a nice touch. The wifi in the room was excellent. I had a room right next to the lifts/elevators, but found it very quiet despite the proximity to the lifts. There is a 'Lawson' convenience store at the ground level of the hotel, from memory it is open 24hrs, and is very convenient for snacks or meals.
The hotel breakfast is a good assortment of western and Japanese style foods, and good value when included in room price.
The station is across the road an easily accessible.
Around the corner is a large shopping mall, for food, shopping etc

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This time I was in the new room and everything is up to speed, there is no water so you have to buy in supermarket but the room is confortable and the room is ok, I like the bathroom that is perfect for quick shower. The towels are only one per room but this is Japan.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
kazuya_takahashi, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Boston Plaza Kusatsu Biwako, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

We are pleased to receive nice comments.

Towels are handed on request, so please feel free to contact the front desk.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

every time I go there I have mixed feelings, this time, once I got in the tried to put me in the north tower (old rooms) and I requested south... after hesitation and charge more for the room, they accepted, then they charge only part of the stay and then when realize charge for the rest, the invoice was wrongly made twice.... but room is quite good, and I will come back again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
kazuya_takahashi, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Boston Plaza Kusatsu Biwako, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Thank you for your valuable comments.
I feel sorry that there was a mismatch at the time of payment.

front office manager

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I still remeber staying here in 2014 for conference nearby. I arrived a little late during check in and they gave me very huge room. I love their bath gel made from almond. Plus, there is a shopping complex behind this hotel. Easy access with train too.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
kazuya_takahashi, 支配人 at Hotel Boston Plaza Kusatsu Biwako, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

front office manager