All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantfast food outletsstayed herepizza huttown centrelocal amenitiesretail parkmain roadwould stay here againtwo nightsfamily roombudget hotelfree wifimeal dealno liftcouple of nights
Reviewed 13 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Krystie A, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

arrived just before midnight, with 2 exhausted children after a 6 hr drive. was checked in by Stephen, great service, absolutely no hassle.
went over to the beefeater for breakfast and had excellent service there too. despite being in a capacity dining room with only 1 waitress Carol, she was absolutely brilliant. paid attention to my boys and really made us feel like we were the only ones there. asked about our trip made sure there was nothing else she could help with. absolutely faultless. we stay in alot of premier inns and the servuce here far exceeded not only my expectations but also any service we have had before.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words, I will ensure that this is passed on to both Steven and Carol.

Thank you for reviewing Premier Inn Cumbernauld

Reviewed 23 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This was a pleasant place to serve as headquarters for our tour in Scotland. The staff was very helpful, the accommodations were nice, and the location was convenient. The Scottish people are friendly and welcoming. The Beefeater Restaurant was next door, and they are open for breakfast. Everything was convenient.

Stayed: April 2018
Krystie A, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Cumbernauld. We are very fortunate to have plenty of amenities close to hand, I hope you had a great time in Scotland.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I have never been to a more noisy premier inn... and it's not from the outside(and I'm over looking burger king drive through)... every time somebody closes a door it is so noisy.... I've had a five night stay... after my first day my room wasn't cleaned... day 3 duvet tucked in but sheet still scragged up... the bathrooms are so un appealing as they are so small... if a large person had these room they would have trouble getting in the bathroom.... I had to straggle the toilet to get the door shut to get in the bath!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Hi Dawn

Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

It's a shame to read of the noise disturbance you experienced and that the cleanliness wasn't up to our usual standards.

I've raised your comments with the Hotel Management so they can follow this up internally and put measures in place to minimise any potential noise disturbances and they'll also implement retraining with their Housekeeping Team so as to avoid your experience being repeated.

We hope this hasn't put you off staying with us in future.

Kind Regards