2,063 results
All reviewsthe grillleisure facilitiesrelaxation roomafternoon teachanging roomsq hotelsflemings restaurantsteam roomrobes and slippersmain restaurantmy mumlovely hotelsuperior roomgreat facilitiesbuffet stylefirst classbirthday treat
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Very well catered for by the friendly staff. The rooms were comfortable and the food was excellent, as was the choices of food for the £28 allowance. The golf course was a little bit of a letdown only because of the poor condition caused by the heavy rain they had before we arrived. I would love to play it in good conditions because some of the holes were excellent. Nye

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank nigedavison
Jackie H, Operations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow Westerwood Spa & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear nigedavidson

Thank you for your lovely comments, I am delighted that you enjoyed your weekend, and in particular, the food.

We are currently reviewing the required works for the course, the heavy rain did set us back somewhat, but the recent weather has been kind again so we hope to address the issues quickly.

I hope that we can welcome you back again soon, please don't be a stranger!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We booked an overnight spa break with bed and breakfast, evening meal , afternoon tea with spa treatments for myself, my mother and daughter..we were in a family room with adjoining rooms. Very spacious . Staff were fantastic , and spa treatments were out of this world , My mother has restricted mobility and was made to feel like nothing was too much trouble.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear gallalio

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I am delighted that you had such a relaxing spa break with your family.

I am so proud to hear of the wonderful service delivered by our team, and I be delighted to share this with them. They really are a team of little stars!

I hope that we can welcome you back in the near future to enjoy it all over again!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Played here recently in a four ball with buggies. Two scratch and two ten handicaps.

The greens were in absolutely shocking condition and very bouncy so putting was a total lottery.

Fairways a tee boxes a bit long.

Generally the layout was good but several times we splot fairways and the balls just vanished. There were lots of walkers around the course so we were blaming them!

Better courses in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alan F

Dear Alan F

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments, I am sorry that you've had such a poor experience on the course.

I will ensure this is discussed with our Head Greenkeeper, we are currently reviewing the course, and will ensure that the necessary works are carried out.

I hope that we can still welcome you back again in the future,

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Great hotel with well appointed rooms. Had a perfect stay -a round of GOLF then a SWIM and SAUNA followed by a delicious meal. Then a good night's sleep followed by 5* breakfast.

I've set up an account because there is nowhere I'd rather stay when I'm visiting Scotland.

Room Tip: Go for floor 3 even numbers - providing you don't mind the walk.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear dpm6696

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, I am delighted that you've enjoyed your time here, and over the moon that we are "The Best in the West"!

It's absolutely wonderful to hear that you've signed up to an account, and I hope we'll see you again soon. Let us know when you are next visiting, and we'll ensure you are well looked after!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

On our 2 day dinner bed and breakfast stay in the westerwood hotel in cumbernauld was fantastic the customer service was superb from reception staff to chambermaids we had a lovely double room and we had full use of facilities clean and maintained lovely golf course for superb walks also I had a superb back neck and shoulder massage in the spa thanks to Sarah also my husband and myself enjoyed a dip in the pool and relaxed in the Jacuzzi and steam/sauna .
Dinner in the grill restaurant was superb steaks to die for cooked to perfection service exceptional thanks to Kirsteen and Amie for the professional courteus service and on our 2nd night for the act of kindness token we received our dinner drinks free of charge very unexpected and much appreciated
We will make our intention to make another visit in the near future as this is our 4th and best stay so far keep up the good work
Many many thanks Maureen and Billy Melrose

Room Tip: Double room 226 fantastic
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Momelrose

Many thanks for taking the time to complete your review of the hotel, I am delighted that you've had such a wonderful time here at the hotel.

My team will be absolutely over the moon to hear you've had such a great visit, they really do us proud, and I hope that we can welcome you back soon to do it all over again!