“SIMPLY THE BEST IN THE NORTH WEST. Outstanding in every way”

Royal Balti House (Award Winning Restaurant)
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Farnworth
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We at the Royal Balti House restaurant feel that we offer a 5 star service to compliment our wonderful food. In recognition we have won several local awards that we believe reflect the professionalism of our team both in and out of the kitchen. We also do TakeAway and Delivery Service. Browse through our extensive menu with over 200 dishes,find your favourite food or try our chefs specialities. We have an abundance of mouth watering dishes that we feel sure will delight your tastebuds. Our waiters have complete knowledge of all the dishes we serve. So if you are not sure they will be happy to advise or help wherever possible
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I first visited this award winning restaurant in late 2016 / early 2017. At that time I speculated that it was simply the best that the north west of England had to offer. That is still the case , the North west offers little in the way of culinary delights except this place. this restaurant could hold its own in any area of the world . Its professionally run , the manager makes sure that are no problems. It boasts an exceptional head waiter in Aman who will along with all the staff ensure you have a memorable evening. The chef is skilled , the food is freshly prepared and well cooked and the chef does check on customer feedback. The staff are well informed on the menu and can recommend or advise.This time I had the lamb pathia but asked Aman to ask for a thick sauce as pathia can be quite thin.Nothing is too much trouble here , they can accommodate most palates and allergies.For around 5 pounds you can buy a loyalty card that gives you 20% on food during the Monday / Thursday period. The card allows 10% at all other times. You make the 5 pound back on your first time of use.SIMPLY PUT IT IS THE BEST IN THE NORTH WEST - Outstanding in every way. Space is limited but they try to accommodate all arrivals , I find it best to book to avoid disappointment. Aman is the man to ensure your special occasion goes extra special and the restaurant treats you as family not as cash cows. That in the modern world is important.

1  Thank brito191
royalbaltihouse, Manager at Royal Balti House (Award Winning Restaurant), responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear brito191

My entire team and I would like to thank you so much for having taken the time to share your experience with the on-line travel community. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed dining with us at Royal Balti house.
Our service and kitchen team are so proud to have contributed to a memorable dinner
Please do join us on our social networks and keep us in your timelines by searching 'Royal Balti House' on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Once again, our sincere thanks for your kind and warm words. We look forward to welcome you back.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

...and we are pleased that we did. Very attentive service. Everything arrived as per the order and was really nice. There was an option to have skinny or chunky chips so we chose the latter which were nice and different- a bit like little roast potatoes in some ways. At seventy quid for three people (including just three pints of lager) it was a fair bit more expensive than our usual Indian but it made a change and there were no complaints about any aspect which is fair enough I suppose.

royalbaltihouse, Manager at Royal Balti House (Award Winning Restaurant), responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear DVETheK

Thank you for leaving us a 5* rating on TripAdvisor. Honest customer feedback is very important to us. Thank you for the wonderful comments, we will pass these on to the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Many many thanks.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and great welcome. I recommend if in the Bolton area. Had the chicken jalfrezi and pilau rice.

royalbaltihouse, Manager at Royal Balti House (Award Winning Restaurant), responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear dfidd333

We are very pleased to know that you had a great time in the Royal balti house. Our objective is to give you best dining experience. And if you feel you received that, it is our accomplishment. Please do visit us again soon. Looking forward to seeing you.
Regards,
Tel. 01204-573515/570945

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Brilliant food and fantastic service! I will definitely be coming back. Chicken tikka kastori is top

royalbaltihouse, Manager at Royal Balti House (Award Winning Restaurant), responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Ryan W

Thanks for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience and service.
I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and thanks you once again for recommending Royal Balti House.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I came in with a couple friends for a spontaneous bite in a new town. Ordered the usuals, and food was absolutely fantastic. Even the mixed starter was cooked to perfection. I noticed all the flavours were balanced and perfect for each dish which is uncommon! The naan was just soft and super buttery and garlicky! Went perfectly with the jalfrezi. The lovely Joy recommended a dish which turned out to be my favourite dish of the evening; the dhaal (lentil) and chicken staff curry. I asked for some naga (Indian habanero equiv.) to be mixed in, I recommend this greatly! Overall atmosphere was lovely. All staff were smiley and and attentive. I felt well looked after! Also have to mention RBH have a nice bathroom!

-Naima Ayden

royalbaltihouse, Manager at Royal Balti House (Award Winning Restaurant), responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear -Naima Ayden

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Royal Balti House I appreciate your detailed comments about the Restaurant and I am more than delighted to hear about this.
I have personally passed on your comments to the staff and the chefs and they are very happy about this. With your valuable feedback I will try harder and make the service even better, as all our customers are valuable and right.
We hope to see you very soon in the near future