All reviews beautiful garden casa villa beach experience delicious breakfast business owner small pool santa maria coming back fruit wonderful stay antonio ride este horses pleasure safes air
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place very family oriented and very clean. Can't wait to go back and stay there a whole week just to relax under the shady back yard full of trees that I call paradise. Rooms are very clean and nice showers

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Guanabo is about half an hour by car in distance to havana.
In the best house of guanabo "Villa Cloty" we stayed 4 days.
The rooms are very enjoyable and clean and have private bathrooms
Cloty´s house offers for us a complete area with possibilities to relax, feeling well, swimming in a pool and to arrive to cuba for our first stay in guanabo.
Antonio and Cloty deliver a very good service for her guests although we arrived late at night at 15.12.2017
The Breakfast is very good and we got a very friendly and personal atmosphere of the both house owners and the employees.
All what you need is in a short distance to reach from Villa Cloty for example the beach, the bank, WIFI Points, shops and different restaurants for dinner.
We enjoyed the time in Villa Cloty very much.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Thank all of you for that wonderful stay at your house. All the things there have style and charm. The owners are very friendly and help you with a lot of things! The breakfast was legendary! All the best for you! Thank you, greetings from Berlin.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

This casa is the best in Guanabo / Playa de Este.Spotless clean, 3 bedrooms with private bathrooms with safes. Common kitchen, balcony, beautiful garden and the small pool with lounge chairs. Great location, one and half block to the beach. Casa Villa Cloty is close to the bank, park, stores, restaurants and the local bus. Cloty is an excellent host. I definitely will return there. Thanks Cloty!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I recently stayed in Cloty's casa for 4 days. The casa is wonderful, very clean and I especially loved the small pool in den garden- a wonderful place to stay and enjoy the sun without the winds on the beach. I absolutely loved getting up every morning to be greeted by a delicious und generous breakfast of fruit, all kinds of vegetables, bread, cheese and marmelade (so far the best und biggest breakfast I've had in Cuba and it was my 4th time on the island!), the cappucino was like heaven and tasted like back in Europe (maybe thanks to Cloty's Italian husband). Cloty told me she usually makes a lot of breakfast so that one can take part of it to the beach for lunch (as I didn't have anything to store it in, she even lent me a little tupperware box). Often Cloty would hang out with me in the garden for a little bit and I was able to practice my Spanish- she is a very nice listener and her Spanish is very easy to understand, I enjoyed talking with her a lot. All in all, Cloty takes good care of you- if you want, she organizes a ride in one of the horse carriages to take you to a restaurant (my favorite: little chicken!) or she helps you get a collectivo to Havanna (for just 1 or 2 CUC), she even helped me get a mani- and pedicure at the beauty saloon in the basement (just 2 CUC!). I can't thank her and her hard-working husband Antonia as well as all the other beautiful ppl at the casa enough for this wonderful stay! If I ever return to Cuba, I'll definitely stay with Cloty again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo