Open today: 12:30 PM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Card issue

Nice place,nice cocktail, great music(especially in open part) Only issue,if u want to pay with... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2019
Nertica
Nha Trang, Vietnam
via mobile
Nice view

The small bed for two persons next to the beach, amazing design. I order one sandwich and two... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2018

from US$18.47
from US$49.24
from US$35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Loved it. Big beds overlooking the sea. Shisha pipes. Happy hour. Good music. Don't get there to early unless your trying to get the best seat. Worth a visit

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 16 November 2015

This place (on a narrow piece of beach strip) has good sound quality music, and recently even installed a pool, although it is still closed for the time being). The place is separated in two distinct parts: dancing and a open air lounge, with bed, bar and pole (women only)

There are other places when you can have a drink and enjoy the view, but the type of tourist that come in Mui ne are not the ones that 'spend' in venues like this, hence the explanation of some of the other comments on this bar on this forum.

Yes, as a tourist you can come here on motorbike, but I recommend you take a local taxi for your own safety. every year, 23 tourist are killed in Mui Ne on motorbikes in DUI accidents. The best music will be played in the high season (between December and april), as from 23'00 in the high season, pole dancers will perform if there is a crowd.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

If you go to this bar make sure you know how much your drinks cost and double check your change. They try to rip you off by giving you the wrong change back or over charging you. All the staff have horrible attitudes! Wouldn't go back here!!!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

I think the music and the overall atmosphere in the bar was really great. I've been there two nights and the first night I parked my motorbike outside of the bar, right next to the securityguards. When I came back out my bike was gone. The security hadn't seen anything and when I came back the day after they still couldn't help me. I'm pretty sure it was the bar itself that was responsible for stealing my bike. Of course I cant prove anything. But I warn you guys, the bar is great but watch out for the staff and the security.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank vanguchtt
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

It was a great bar, until the Security gards violently attacked one of our friends for literally no reason. Worst, the western owner did not want to listen to us at all and he just kicked all of us out while yelling at us. Avoid this place if you want to stay safe.

Date of experience: August 2015