“A wonderful place to eat out in Oxted in the sunshine:”
Review of Cucina Italiana

Cucina Italiana
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Oxted
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2021

We visited oxted recently and enjoyed their set lunch menu sitting outside in the sunhsine. It was very reasonable, the service was good and we had a steak sandwich and a chicken sandwich, both came with fries and was tasty . The set lunch included a glass of wine / prosecco and also a bottle of water and olives, which was all very good and great value. A wonderful place to enjoy italian food.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (453)

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

Last day of sitting outside in the freezing cold
But I tell you what !
Dinner was so so good and staff so attentive that I forgot that I was raining and that I was out ! We even have dessert ! A beautiful ricotta cheesecake !
Bellini cocktail was amazing and they have a wonderful selection of wines
Really enjoyed that evening and I will be coming back with friends

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

You know that feeling you get when you know you are gonna have a good meal? A feeling of high expectations and surety? Well I always feel this way before visiting this place due to many many wonderful visits. And I always leave the restaurant with even my former high expectations surpassed. This restaurant is incredible. The Chefs knock it out of the park every time. I strongly recommend the pasta al pollo. Truly delicious. Also the staff are lovely and accommodating. Five stars!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Lovely food and fast service I will definitely be ordering again! They even have a small option with was ideal for my granddaughter

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

So on our way home this evening from a walk around heaver castle we stopped off to grab a takeaway. WOW just WOW ordered and it was ready within 15 mins, got it home and it was lovely and hot still and was absolutely lovely !

My wife had a stone baked pizza (ham and mushroom) and I had the Ragu calzone. Both where very nice and quickly eaten by us. Can’t wait for them to open so we can eat in !

Highly recommend for a takeaway !

Date of visit: November 2020