“Fantastic day!”

Cayman Horse Riding
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Nikki was very prompt when we contacted her. Since we had a car she met us at a local restaurant at conch pt. The ride itself was absolutely amazing! Her "office" as she called it was breathtaking! Nikki was a very kind, knowlegable person and took great care of her horses. She was very easy going and her 2 helpers were very friendly. They helped us get on and off the horses and took tons of pictures of our ride. I was getting a little overheated so she made sure I was in the shade and drank lots of water. Before we went into the water we had a chance to dunk ourselves in the water to cool off. Thanks Nikki for a wonderful experience!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"great photos"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience. Nicki picked us up at our hotel and told us about the island on our way to the beach where the horses were. She gave us some info on how to ride the horses and we were off. She pointed out barracuda and other fish along the beach while we rode. The horses were great. I loved hat the horses are only ridden twice a day and get a couple days off a week. They are treated great. All in all it was a wonderful time. Highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Last year we have ridden with Nikki, this year is the same. She picked us up at our hotel and took as for a lovely ride along the beach into the water. She has limited horses and time frames available, since she is not over working her horses at all. She is in for the joy of riding and providing safe environment for all riders. She will stay with you, match you with the right horse for your riding level therefore you can just sit back and enjoy the ride with out fighting with a horse.
Thank you Nikki for your time with us and also a huge thank to your amazing stuff.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Niki picked me up at my hotel and I immediately liked her as I knew she was a horse woman who took great care of her horses. Our ride was fairly quick and she gave me some insight into the island and places we were passing. She is pretty laid back about riding and you can ride in shorts, flip flop or whatever your heart desires. She is helmets if you want but do not have to use them. Her horses are hers personally and well cared for. Her assistants do everything for you from saddling the horses, unsaddling for the swim and taking great photos from your camera. I was able to do some cantering and the swim was phenomenal. I am a proficient rider and have always wanted to swim on a horse, but never have until I rode with Niki. It was amazing! A perfect experience with a caring guide (Niki) and well behaved horses. It was a bit windy the day I rode but I loved it because the waves made it even more fun. I recommend you bring some water which she will transport by truck so you can access whatever you bring when you stop to ride in the sea. It was all delightful. She took me back to my hotel and I am thrilled with the photos they took. I highly recommend riding with Niki.