“An anniversary dinner to remember!!!”

The Cracked Conch by the Sea
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in West Bay
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Our table sat right at the helm of the deck overlooking what looked like a grotto of lava rocks below and the sunset beyond.... In our opinion, this restaurant has the most idyllic romantic, evening view. There is a ladder leading from the lower restaurant, called Maracuba, down to the water' s edge, where we could also watch divers regularly take off on their night dives. Our server, Simone, was very attentive. The ceviche appetizer, my tuna and chickpea cake, along with my husband's snapper were some of the best fish that we have ever tasted! Truly a memorizing place to celebrate a milestone Anniversary!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

a great place for a shore dive followed by lunch! There are shower facilities and the outdoor bar has a fantastic lunch menu!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

The drinks are phenomenal!!! The food is good. The view is unbelievable! And I love the bar. The conch (I hate seafood) was good. Overall a good stop after seeing see turtle and Dolphins :)

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This was perhaps my favorite restaurant that we tried while in Grand Cayman. The service was professional. The chicken special I had was way better than I had hoped for. The homemade ice cream for dessert was incredible! Divers will be coming in next door from their night dives and that was pretty interesting to see. Our cocktails were unique and expertly made as well. I wish this restaurant wasn't an ocean away!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Visited in March with our family of 14 and service, food and view were impeccable. The service was very accommodating to our small children and were able to sit our family in 2 tables next to each other which made our visit even more pleasurable. Hope to visit again next year! Do call ahead and make a reservation, they are very busy!