“Just fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

What a place, what food - will be back for just this place! Now I have to write at least 100 words to express my enjoyment, when 20 would have done it...

Reviewed 5 September 2016

My wife and I visited here for dinner right at opening time 730. Second people in the restaurant. We did not have a reservation but they managed to squeeze us in. It filled up within a few minutes. Staff had an excellent personality, went out of their way to translate things for us. Made an excellent wine recommendation. The food was wonderful, the risotto with mushrooms and cheese, Penne with bacon for my wife. We finished with Argentine beef and potatoes which was done perfectly. Espresso and lemon cello for after dinner. Fantastic meal, great staff, great service, really enjoyed our visit. Definitely recommend a visit here.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Hidden a little out of the way, this lovely little place offers a fantastic menu, friendly staff and some really good, reasonable wines. I can highly recommend the Gnocco Fritto starter, some of the best I have had in Northern Italy.

If you make it out of Milan to the suburbs and find yourself in the lovely town of Cernusco Sul Naviglio, then do make a point of coming here. Very good.

perbaccosteria, Proprietario at Osteria Perbacco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Thank You so much my friend........I wait for you !!!! Bye....

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Very nice family style restaurant with good food. We had a number of local dishes.The very friendly staff and a delicious cuisine made the service perfect. Antipasti,primo piatto, dolce, wine water, espresso for two People - everything for 45 Euro.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

A family type of restaurant with very nice wine and with a very pleasant environment - on top of that, food was also great for an evening dinner. I would seriously recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a nice and pleasant evening of simple but good food and wine.

1  Thank Sri D