Review Highlights
Self-Guided Two Day Walk

Really enjoyed the ease of booking via Walk Pelorus. Not having to worry about food, booking... read more

Reviewed 13 April 2021
408joanaa
Wellington, New Zealand
Nydia track and Walk Pelorus

Wonderful weekend spent with friends walking the Nydia track. Beautiful part of the world, gorgeous... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2021
1970emma

All reviews guided walk lovely meal overnight stay self guided small group nydia track great guide marlborough sounds new zealand jo grid moderate transported lodge knowledge pelorus scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021

Meeting the large eel lurking in the crystal clear stream waiting to be hand fed by trampers was my favorite part. Jo, our guide was a delight and had organized everything we needed including day packs, walking sticks, water and food. She set the perfect pace for us. A two day tramp (Nydia Track) with comfortable accommodation at the lodge at the end of the first day where a lovely meal was ready for us, catering for any special dietary needs.

Date of experience: December 2020
walkpelorus, Owner at Walk Pelorus NZ, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2021

I loved guiding you two, you are both inspirational!

Reviewed 24 January 2020

I went on a guided walk with Jo in January and it was absolutely amazing! Having done many tracks around this area I was amazed at how untouched and authentic this walk was. Jo was a great guide who knew a lot about the area. If you're looking to do a guided walk in a peaceful location without lots of other people around I would highly recommend Walk Pelorus. Thanks Jo for showing me what NZ native bush really looks like!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Walked Nydia Track with Guide Jo and had an absolute blast! Jo is so delightful and very informative on this area and what it has to offer which made this track one of my favorites. Highly recommend to all..

Date of experience: October 2019