2,765 results
All reviews junior suite deck restaurant grocery store west deck heated salt water pool ocean front coco bistro nespresso machine rum punch huge bathroom every morning breakfast staff remembered our names fire pit caicos cafe higher floor full kitchen
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The resort is absolutely stunning and the ocean is a shade of blue like no other. The staff were extremely friendly, especially Andrea and Brandis at the Deck restaurant!! The 2 ladies were so nice, friendly, and always smiling! The food was top notch and the view from our oceanfront room was spectacular (I think its worth paying for the ocean front room). The room itself was beautiful too, with good amenities. The excursions, namely snorkeling and the Sunday beach BBQ, are worth it and snorkeling gives you a 1/2 day on the ocean and a visit to Iguana Island. Overall a 7 Star experience and we will be going back - soon hopefully.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank KJM-Boston
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear KJM-Boston,

Thank you for your stellar review on Trip Advisor and choosing Seven Stars Resort & Spa as your resort of choice.

I was thrilled that you enjoyed our modern and luxurious fully equipped suites and enjoyed all the services, facilities & complimentary amenities.

I was delighted that you enjoyed our rustic Deck Bar & Restaurant, it is a perfect spot to enjoy casual fare and sip on tropical cocktails whilst enjoying breathtaking views of Gracebay beach.
Your compliments are a great inspiration and it will be a pleasure to share your kind words with Brandis and Andrea, they are both a great asset to our team.

We truly appreciate you recommending our resort to other travelers and please do not wait too long to return to our Island Paradise. We look forward to welcoming you back!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We just came back from Turks & Caicos for spring break with our sons ( 15 & 10 year old).
This was our second visit. First to Seven Stars. We chose this resort bc of the reviews and location to “ town” so we could easily walk to restaurants and shopping.
The resort consists of 3 buildings centered around the salt water heated pool and overlooking the ocean. Best beach I’ve seen... and we travel a lot! Although they were at capacity you would never know with the service level and availability of chairs at both the pool and beach.
We stayed in a1 bedroom ocean front suite..Not the most luxurious we’ve stayed at but still very nice!!
The breakfast each morning at Sevens was fantastic, and we ate lunch and dinner a few times at the deck. My kids loved the burgers and grilled chicken sandwiches and we loved the view!!!
Expect to pay for being on an island. Everything is expensive.
Seven Stars supplies the rooms 2x per day with bottled water which was great.
The staff was friendly and kind. The water sports on site were also a huge hit for the family.
We enjoyed ourselves so much and can’t wait to go back... and stay at Seven Stars!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Newport7221
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Newport722,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Seven Stars Resort & Spa during your second visit to Turks and Caicos.

I was very pleased to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay and appreciated the Resorts facilities, services and our food and beverage offerings, you are absolutely right, the Deck is an ideal place to enjoy casual fare in a relaxed atmosphere overlooking breath-taking views of Grace Bay beach.

With our desirable location in the heart of Grace bay and our dedicated and attentive team Seven Stars Resort & Spa is the ideal spot for a family getaway.

Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home!

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We spent 5 days at this resort last week, stayed at a 1-br suite with ocean view.

What we loved: The spacious suite and amenities, the great views, access to a gorgeous beac beach, the pool, well maintained grounds.

What took the 2 stars away: Based on reviews, we expected friendly people and great service. We were disappointed.
- We were not offered a tour of the resort when we checked in. When our room was ready and we were handed our keys, we were not offered to be shown where our room was. We ended up in the wrong building, had to go back to front desk to have someone show us where we were staying.
- I noticed that the staff are definitely friendly and caring to some guests, maybe those who have been going there regularly and/or look affluent... Aren't they supposed to be friendly to everybody regardless of what they look and sound like, whether it's their first time or not?
- I asked the Duty Manager on Thu, April 26th, if there was any way that I can print our boarding passed (note - we did not get a tour of the facility), she tersely said, "Yes, in the business center," without any hint of being glad that she was able to help, nor did she offer to show me where the business center was. Zero smile. Maybe she was having a bad day? Or maybe she needs to find a different job where being nice is not expeced?
- The five days we were at the beach, nobody ever offered to help us with the beach chairs. They were covered with sand, which we had to clean up ourselves. We do not mind doing this, but I noticed other guests getting assistance. Or maybe were we supposed to ask for assistance? But as a guest, I expected clean chairs, not ones I had to clean myself.

There were a few nice staff during breakfast and at the front desk, with welcoming smiles and genuine hi's and hello's. I wish there were more of them.

Issues with suite:
- The one time we used the washer, and the three times that the dish washer was run, there was a very unpleasant smell every single time.
- We like walking bare feet, but we could not in the suite because we ended up with very dirty feet. The room slippers were put into good use.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank David D

Dear David D,

Thank you for taking the time to write your detailed review on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and appreciated our elegant suites, our beautiful salt-water pool and pristine beaches. I was however disappointed to read that service in certain areas was lacking and not in keeping with our usual standards. Please rest assured your comments and suggestions have been taken very seriously.

It is however with great regret that we did not get the opportunity to rectify these service issues you experienced during your stay with us.
I can assure you that what you experienced was the exception and not the rule, as you can see in other Trip Advisor comments, we always strive for the best, and almost always achieve it.

I am grateful for your feedback and have shared your comments with our management team for immediate review.

We look forward to restoring your faith in Seven Stars Resort & Spa and welcoming you back to our Resort to enjoy a memorable stay in all aspects.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Seven Stars is an amazing resort. We had a spacious and luxurious suite overlooking Grace Bay, which has the most beautiful blue water and white sand I've ever seen. The balcony was huge and had 3 separate seating areas (couch area, dining table, and chairs). It was the perfect place to have breakfast in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening as you watch the sun set. There's a full-size kitchen with everything you need. The market is only a block away, so it's a good idea to stop there on the first day and pick up snacks, sodas, wine, etc. The resort provides as much bottled water and local ground coffee as you need, so you won't need to pick up those items. A buffet breakfast is included, but it's what you'd expect from a buffet ... large tubs of flavorless scrambled eggs and the like (including a tub of fried potato cakes labeled "harsh browns," which we thought was funny). The fresh fruit and juice are the best options there. The bedroom had a comfortable 4-poster king bed with mosquito netting and automatic room darkening shades. The bathroom had a massive shower, soaking tub, double sinks and plenty of storage space. There was a walk-in closet with a safe, and a laundry room with a full size washer and dryer and iron and ironing board. They've really thought of everything.

The fitness center is nice -- very clean with lots of options (different kinds of machines and free weights). They stock it with bottled water, and the cold washcloths soaked in coconut lime water are very refreshing after a workout. The fitness center is co-located with the spa, which I highly recommend. I got a lovely mani/pedi there and my husband and I got a couples massage, which was extremely relaxing.

As I mentioned above, Grace Bay is the most lovely beach I've ever seen. While there's only one pool (no adult pool here), there's a small adult deck (space is very limited) that overlooks the ocean and has comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas. We spent most days on the adult deck, except for the two days when there were no chairs available. On those days, we found chairs on the beach or rented a cabana. The food and beverage service in all area was excellent. The wait staff was friendly and attentive.

The resort is within walking distance of lots of great restaurants, so you don't need to rent a car. But remember to bring bug spray with you or buy it at the market when you get there, as the mosquitoes are bad. I didn't use repellent the first evening and I ended up with about 20 bites on my legs. I learned my lesson.

There's a beachside barbeque buffet on Sunday evening, which was fun. It's expensive ($60 per person) and the food isn't great (it's fine), but it's more about the experience of eating on the beach than the quality of the food. They also do a big bonfire on the beach that evening, which is cool.

We had a great vacation, and I can't recommend Seven Stars enough. It was the perfect, relaxing, beach getaway that we were looing for.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tammy R
Bela G, Resort Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Tammy R,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay in all aspects and enjoyed the Resorts services and products.
Guest comfort is our priority and we are continuously enhancing our suite product. I was pleased to read you appreciated our spacious and luxurious suites with the added touch of all the complimentary amenities.

I was delighted that you had the opportunity to take advantage of our award winning Spa and our state of the art fitness centre.

I was glad that you found the resorts location a bonus. There are a number of great restaurants within walking distance of the resort and on property we have our award winning fine dining Seven Restaurant and the more casual Deck restaurant overlooking Grace Bay beach.
Our much talked about beach BBQ is a must and I was pleased you had the opportunity to experience it – A perfect way to spend an evening listening to our local musician whilst savoring Caribbean delights. I have passed on your feedback regarding the food to our Executive Chef for immediate review.

On your next visit you can take advantage of our concierge services and pre - order your groceries prior to your arrival and everything will be arranged in your suite ready for you to enjoy your vacation in Paradise. You can contact our concierge on the toll free number +866 570 7777.

Your kind review is greatly appreciated and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Island Paradise and Seven Stars Resort & Spa!

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I've been to the seven stars 5 times over the past 10 years. We've had a great experience every time we stay. There has been a few speed bumps here and there. The staff has always been helpful and the property is in great condition. The attitude of the management has been a little troubling the past couple years. I'm not sure if this is because of the increased competition or stress. The biggest issue facing this resort is the Ritz Carlton. It's a huge 12 story building going up right next door. Construction has started and goes from 7-4:30 6 days a week. You can hear the noise at the pool, rooms and beach. There really isn't a great way around this and will have an affect on guests for 3 years. I'm hoping they make it through and come out on the other side. I just don't see myself paying these prices to hear construction for my whole trip. I will be back. It just may take 3 years.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
26  Thank miamilj21

Dear miamilj21,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We carefully review all our guest feedback, as it is how we continue to give world class service.
Your review concerns me very much as what you describe is simply not the norm at Seven Stars Resort & Spa.

Our guests consistently praise us for our service and most of the time our staff and management constantly receive the highest levels of praise for our guest service standards.

The Ritz Carlton has started construction, they are doing some ground work which does not affect our resort. There was initially some minor noise for a few weeks in April as they cleared the site but we are not expecting any further disturbance for some considerable time. I can confirm that the construction noise has been kept to a minimum and our guests have not been affected from it.

I regret that we did not have the opportunity to discuss these shortfalls during your stay with us.

I would like to understand the full nature of your concerns so that I can deal with specific problems you may have encountered. I would be grateful if you would reach out to me on bgovindjee@sevenstarsgracebay.com

Yours Respectfully,