“Enjoyable experience”
Review of SriLankan Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly crew staff and excellent communication with guest,
Enjoyable experience with Srilanka airlines
Excellent service excellent food excellent staff

Write a ReviewReviews (1,785)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our flight on 4 April was cancelled and we were not even informed about it. We had to take the next flight which was 6 hours later. I was on a business trip and one whole day was lost. When requested, we were told no compensation would be given.
To make things worse, our return flight from Colombo to Singapore was delayed by 3 hours. This time we were informed about the delay just 2 hours before the schedule departure and therefore we had already arrived at the airport. Again no compensation (not even a snack was offered).
Totally useless and irresponsible airline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Jayamaha
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flew as part of One World with connecting flight home with Qatar. Friendly checkin. Found online service difficult and clunky. Lounge in Columbo was pretty good, bar service good but food offer not the best. Lounge was comfy but when sun hits windows gets very stuffy. Flight was good although cabin far too hot and leather seats didn’t help. Seat/bed comfy almost flat with plenty of room. Great service from crew, couldn’t fault, friendly and attentive. Food offer quite good, nice wine and aperitif. Entertainment was good if not extensive. Pretty good overall.

1  Thank Martin G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After reading some positive reviews and being unable to get flights on my preferred airline, I decided to try Sri Lankan Air. The fare offered was incomparable for Business class so based on that alone I would say try this airline. The aircraft from KUL to Colombo was newer and more comfortable than the aircraft out of Colombo to Muscat. I would say the overall experience was a comfortable one and the service was good. HOWEVER, the food was a huge disappointment as was the lounge in Colombo, which was dated and tired. I did not have high expectations because of the fare I was paying but I expected a certain level of quality which was lacking. I am not sure if I would fly with them again.

1  Thank Mon59
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

ri Lankan Airlines does not have a business class lounge in the BKK airport, but their business class passengers are welcomed into the Miracle Lounge. The flight itself was excellent. The flight attendants were very attentive. The food was excellent. The seats did not recline into a full flat-bed, but for the short flight it was not a problem. Overall, an excellent experience.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)