“Cheap flight to BeiJing”
Review of Shenzhen Airlines

Reviewed 19 January 2017

It was my first time flying via Shenzhen Airlines. Ticket is cheap but the service was good. Flight punctuality rate needs to be improved.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Nice flight experience: good food, safe and nice staff. As a Star Alliance Gold member, all the privileges offers were attained, as the check-in special line, a nice lounge with good food, wifi and reading material.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Bad food, we found nothing to read in English, but safe, and at the end of the day this is the most important.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Well, I boarded the plane with no expectations as many of the reviews had absolutely bagged the crap out of this airline & to be honest, there was nothing wrong with the airline. Our flight was sold by China Eastern but our plane was Shenzen Airlines. Anyways, the only fault going from Melbourne to Shanghai was our departure time was delayed 1/2hr. No big deal on the scheme of things. Coming home from Shanghai to Melbourne on the 22/10/2016 we where delayed 3 hours but that was not tghe airlines fault as from thursday through to Sunday a massive Typhoon system had lashed the coast of China. Food, cabin service, entertainment was ok. Seating was ok for economy & bathrooms where kept neat & tidy.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I have scheduled trip to Baoyoing last month, I always took a flight from Shenzhen to Nanjing and transfered to Baoying. This your my supplier told me that there is a new route launched, whcih is from Shenzhen to Yangzhou, it will safe my transit time from 3 hours to 1.t hours. So, I tried this flight, which is ZH9353 on 26th, Oct 2016.
I am very happy withi this flight, as it is exactly what I need, it is a Boing737, samll but good.
I will take this flight again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)